We may be in Greece May 21 -24 for a short visit. Would like to visit the major tourist sites in Athens but would also like to visit beaches and don't have time to go to the islands. So I have looked at Athens area beaches and am looking at Kavouri-Vouliagmeni suburbs. Are the beaches decent? Are there good restaurants in the area within walking distance? How easy is it to get a taxi (we would rent and apartment) to and from Athens? Also taxi to airport for 6:30 a.m. flight? Any recommendations for private driver?
Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 3 Raining in rome
- 4 3 weeks in Sicily
- 5 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 6 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 7 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 8 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 Fabulous Palermo
- 11 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Portugal in January
- 16 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 17 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)