My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Any input on the Tauck Bridges Alpine Adventure Tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 Munich and Dachau
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 9 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 11 London visit
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 18 Duoro river cruises
- 19 car rental advice in Portugal
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour