My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 2 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 3 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 4 lactose intolerance and milk in Europe
- 5 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 6 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 7 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 8 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 10 Ireland advice
- 11 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 14 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 15 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 16 Critique our Italian honeymoon itinerary!
- 17 Multi-Generation Trip
- 18 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 19 Trip around Amsterdam - France and Italy
- 20 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 21 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 22 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 23 How hot are Naxos and Paros at the end of August?
- 24 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 25 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )