My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 5 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 6 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 7 4 days in switzerland
- 8 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 9 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 10 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 11 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 12 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 13 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 Scenic Driving Routes
- 16 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 17 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 18 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 19 London's Must Sights!
- 20 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 21 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 22 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 23 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland