My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Any input on the Tauck Bridges Alpine Adventure Tour?
- 1 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 2 San Lorenzo Market
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 5 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 6 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 7 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 8 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 9 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 10 Cuenca or Toledo
- 11 Nice
- 12 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 13 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 14 Norway experts needed.
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 17 Last monte Paris apartment
- 18 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 22 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 25 Wimpy's