My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 2 Switzeraland Iternary
- 3 Barcelona sites: attire
- 4 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 5 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 6 Train Travel in Germany
- 7 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 8 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 9 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 10 Barcelona Itinerary
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 13 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 14 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 15 Lisbon
- 16 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 17 One night in Amsterdam?
- 18 barcelona
- 19 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 20 A plethora of islands
- 21 Referendum in Greece
- 22 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 23 10 days in spain
- 24 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 25 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.