My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 restaurants in Marais district
- 3 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 16 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 19 Sicily
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 22 Two for One Days OUt
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Honeymoon in Greece