My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 신천지 ※연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Sintra
- 12 Scotland Trip Report
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 17 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Kayaking in Avignon
- 21 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 22 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 23 4 days in Provence in early June
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps