My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Any input on the Tauck Bridges Alpine Adventure Tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 5 Museums in Berlin
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours