My family of four, (daughter 15, son 10-and sight impaired) are considering the TaucK Bridges Alpine Adventure tour to Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Has anyone done this trip and have any reviews? There are an abundance of options between, National Geographic, Adventures by Disney and Austin Lehman. The Tauck one seems to include the most activity so we are drawn to it. Yet, their website has only one review so we are nervous.
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Any input on the Tauck Bridges Alpine Adventure Tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Germany-berlin marathon
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 tour guides in rome
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 London hotel
- 20 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?