Hi all! I am having trouble committing to a hotel in Cordoba, just can't make up my mind for some reason. Does anyone know anything about the Hotel Macia Alfaros? Someone asked this about a year ago and got no response; has anyone learned anything tsince then hat they are willing to share about the place? Would love to hear general impressions on the place. Thanks very much.
any info on Hotel Macia Alfaros Cordoba?
- 1 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 5 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 6 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 Paris Recommendations
- 9 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 12 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 13 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 16 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 17 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 18 Rhine River Intinerary
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Backpacking through Europe
- 24 Connection in Newark EWR
- 25 Tennyson Home