While working and being always connected I like the virtual traveling.
Do you have any suggestion on a good FB page about traveling?
My favorites for now are:
A Great Hotel http://www.facebook.com/Agreathotel
Dreaming Of Maldives http://www.facebook.com/DreamingofMaldives
and Amazing World http://www.facebook.com/AmazingW0rld
Any Good Traveling Facebook Page
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 5 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 6 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 11 month's stay in Italy
- 12 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 15 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 5 days France Itinerary
- 24 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 25 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...