I'll be staying in London from 24-27. just see if anyone could recommend any good show (dancing/or like Can Can) during that time?
any good musical/show in paris during xmas time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 2 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 5 What's the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge?
- 6 Chip and Pin
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Need help with transfer from FCO To Vatican City
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 12 Please help with itinerary...
- 13 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 14 last half day - Chinese garden or east side gallery?
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 20 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 23 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 24 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 25 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy