I'll be staying in London from 24-27. just see if anyone could recommend any good show (dancing/or like Can Can) during that time?
any good musical/show in paris during xmas time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 4 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 5 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 6 Self-driving tips for France
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 14 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 18 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 19 going to italy
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 23 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!