I'll be staying in London from 24-27. just see if anyone could recommend any good show (dancing/or like Can Can) during that time?
any good musical/show in paris during xmas time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 London/Help
- 7 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 8 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 9 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 10 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 11 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 12 Mont St. Michele?
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 15 Central European train travel
- 16 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 17 Best driving map for Greece?
- 18 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 19 Lago d`Iseo
- 20 Train tickets within Italy
- 21 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 22 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 23 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 24 2 for 1 tickets
- 25 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?