I am looking to book an apartment close to the Royal Glasgow Concert Hall for next spring. I would like to be within easy walking distance of the Hall.
Any advice on what neighborhoods/areas I should be focused on? Also, if you have a recommendation for an apartment that sleeps 6, that would be great also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 5 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 6 Need Information about French Alps
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Best Indian Food
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis