My fiancé and I are going to Turkey for our honeymoon and I'd like to engrave her ring with a saying in Turkish. Is there anyone who could translate the following saying please! I appreciate it very much;
"Until my forever ends lil mama"
"Until my forever ends"
I have looked at online translators but want to make sure it's grammatically correct!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 3 Two weeks in France
- 4 spanish winery region(s)
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Best International Sim Card
- 9 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 10 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 13 Me, myself and Dordogne – 2 weeks in the Beautiful French Countryside
- 14 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 15 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 16 December in Deutschland
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 Relaxing destinations?
- 19 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 22 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 25 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell