My fiancé and I are going to Turkey for our honeymoon and I'd like to engrave her ring with a saying in Turkish. Is there anyone who could translate the following saying please! I appreciate it very much;
"Until my forever ends lil mama"
"Until my forever ends"
I have looked at online translators but want to make sure it's grammatically correct!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 2 First time in France
- 3 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 4 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 7 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 15 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Europe in late January
- 18 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 19 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 20 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 21 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 22 Prague hotels
- 23 Portugal itinerary help
- 24 Munich
- 25 Puglia or La Langhe