My fiancé and I are going to Turkey for our honeymoon and I'd like to engrave her ring with a saying in Turkish. Is there anyone who could translate the following saying please! I appreciate it very much;
"Until my forever ends lil mama"
"Until my forever ends"
I have looked at online translators but want to make sure it's grammatically correct!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 3 Long weekend in Albania
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 hill of crosses
- 12 A week in the Occitanie
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 15 Iceland March Itinerary
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 Italy June 6-16