My fiancé and I are going to Turkey for our honeymoon and I'd like to engrave her ring with a saying in Turkish. Is there anyone who could translate the following saying please! I appreciate it very much;
"Until my forever ends lil mama"
"Until my forever ends"
I have looked at online translators but want to make sure it's grammatically correct!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 train from ravenna to parma
- 5 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 Puglia
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 11 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 15 Manchester on derby weekend
- 16 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 17 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Day trips from Uzes
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 24 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland