My fiancé and I are going to Turkey for our honeymoon and I'd like to engrave her ring with a saying in Turkish. Is there anyone who could translate the following saying please! I appreciate it very much;
"Until my forever ends lil mama"
"Until my forever ends"
I have looked at online translators but want to make sure it's grammatically correct!
Any fodorites fluent in Turkish?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 2 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 3 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 6 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Interesting travel scam article
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 23 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 25 Favorite Views of Paris?