Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vuerling airlines
- 2 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 3 Chinese visit to France
- 4 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 France for a month in 2017
- 7 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 8 All of Spain or something else..?
- 9 Barcelona extension
- 10 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 11 Europe itinerary review
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 15 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 16 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 17 15 days trip to Europe
- 18 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 RENFE error message during payment
Hi y'all -