Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 2 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 5 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 6 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 7 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 8 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 9 3 days Venice to Paris
- 10 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 11 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 12 Need advice on transportation
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 16 Berlin insurance questions
- 17 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 18 France for Six Weeks
- 19 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 20 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 21 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 22 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 23 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 24 explore Italy on a budget
- 25 Vienna Favorites
Hi y'all -