Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 Ronda Wine/biking
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Ischia
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
Hi y'all -