Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany-Car or Train
- 2 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 6 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 14 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Europe for Beginners
- 20 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 21 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 22 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Best daypack ?
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
Hi y'all -