Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escargots in Paris
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 4 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 5 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 We're here!
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
Hi y'all -