Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Campania in June, July, September
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 7 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 8 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 9 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 10 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 November in Rome
- 15 Germany or Sweden
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 18 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 19 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 22 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 25 London vacation rental agency
Hi y'all -