Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
any experience with CK Shuttle to/from Cesky Krumlov?
Hi y'all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 3 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 11 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 12 Lofoten ferry
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 men's shoes spain