Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Is Sicily Safe?
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 8 Gardens & GTGs
- 9 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 Car rental help in Sicily
- 13 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 16 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 17 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 20 Clean up spam
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 24 Help with basic itinerary
- 25 Parking in Girona
Hi y'all -