Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
any experience with CK Shuttle to/from Cesky Krumlov?
Hi y'all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Flam, Norway railway
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 19 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 20 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 quiet hotel
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Venice hotel selection