Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
any experience with CK Shuttle to/from Cesky Krumlov?
Hi y'all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 2 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 5 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 10 Spain traffic tickets
- 11 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 12 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 15 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 18 Skiing in France
- 19 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 20 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Hotel developments Como
- 24 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?