Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 막탄카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온카ダ온카
- 2 라스베가스바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노ユ온라인카지노
- 3 안전한카지노사이트■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■아시안바카라ヒ아시안바카라
- 4 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 5 Itinery help Crete
- 6 Which area to stay in London
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 9 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Algarve - is it for me?
- 13 TIM in FCO - update
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 22 Madrid food advice needed
- 23 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
Hi y'all -