Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
any experience with CK Shuttle to/from Cesky Krumlov?
Hi y'all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Vienna highlights
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 11 Seville hotels
- 12 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 13 Italy
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice