Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 2 Ireland ToDo
- 3 Norway Itinerary
- 4 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Amsterdam Hotel
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 12 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 13 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 14 italy in ll days and what to see
- 15 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 16 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 17 Amsterdam vs. France
- 18 Hamman Baths Granada
- 19 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 20 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 21 First time in Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 23 What about Basque Country?
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Austria to Itlay road trip
Hi y'all -