Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 아시아카지노
- 2 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 3 tipping
- 4 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 5 Germany
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
Hi y'all -