Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 Prague on a budget...
- 9 December in Slovenia
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 12 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 13 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 19 From Genoa to Rome...
- 20 Spain in November
- 21 5 nights in Andalusia
- 22 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 25 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
Hi y'all -