Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
any experience with CK Shuttle to/from Cesky Krumlov?
Hi y'all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central London Hotels
- 2 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 3 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 6 3 days in Rome
- 7 2 Days in Rome
- 8 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 9 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 14 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 15 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 18 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 21 Help with Madrid Location
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 24 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 25 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station