We are determined to experience the true French atmosphere. Interested in the following rental (three nights in September),
Any thoughts, experiences?
There are ten five star reviews for this place, most in foreign language, but google translate makes it sound lovely!. Words like "magnificent" and "charming". "Cozy" which I know can mean claustrophobic.
I asked the owner about dampness, and she replied that the rocks are healthy and no dampness.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 London best location
- 3 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 8 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 9 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 Trip Report - 19 Days in Portugal
- 12 London Restaurants
- 13 Transportation Question Italy
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Cinqueterre
- 16 Germany deregistration
- 17 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 18 One day in Lille, France
- 19 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 20 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 21 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 22 Corsica
- 23 CDG to Marais transfer
- 24 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 25 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar