We are determined to experience the true French atmosphere. Interested in the following rental (three nights in September),
Any thoughts, experiences?
There are ten five star reviews for this place, most in foreign language, but google translate makes it sound lovely!. Words like "magnificent" and "charming". "Cozy" which I know can mean claustrophobic.
I asked the owner about dampness, and she replied that the rocks are healthy and no dampness.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 2 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 3 Aix en Provence
- 4 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 5 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Itinerary help
- 9 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 10 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 11 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 12 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 13 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 14 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 15 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 16 Things to do in/around Milan
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 Ireland's west coast
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot