We are determined to experience the true French atmosphere. Interested in the following rental (three nights in September),
Any thoughts, experiences?
There are ten five star reviews for this place, most in foreign language, but google translate makes it sound lovely!. Words like "magnificent" and "charming". "Cozy" which I know can mean claustrophobic.
I asked the owner about dampness, and she replied that the rocks are healthy and no dampness.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 5 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Morning in paris
- 8 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Balkans Itinerary
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 13 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 16 Why Not Helsinki?
- 17 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 18 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 Places to visit staying in Como
- 21 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 22 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 23 Mona Lisait Returns
- 24 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 25 Paris Under Seige...