We are determined to experience the true French atmosphere. Interested in the following rental (three nights in September),
Any thoughts, experiences?
There are ten five star reviews for this place, most in foreign language, but google translate makes it sound lovely!. Words like "magnificent" and "charming". "Cozy" which I know can mean claustrophobic.
I asked the owner about dampness, and she replied that the rocks are healthy and no dampness.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Real Medicines
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 celticmoon, a quick question
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 What fresh hell is this?
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Which Train Station in Venice