We are determined to experience the true French atmosphere. Interested in the following rental (three nights in September),
Any thoughts, experiences?
There are ten five star reviews for this place, most in foreign language, but google translate makes it sound lovely!. Words like "magnificent" and "charming". "Cozy" which I know can mean claustrophobic.
I asked the owner about dampness, and she replied that the rocks are healthy and no dampness.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 2 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 Norwway trip report
- 5 Berlin to Barcelona
- 6 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 7 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 10 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 11 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 14 Switzerland in April
- 15 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 16 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 17 Montpellier to Arles
- 18 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 19 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 22 Vienna to Bratislava
- 23 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 24 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 25 Venice at Christmas