We are determined to experience the true French atmosphere. Interested in the following rental (three nights in September),
Any thoughts, experiences?
There are ten five star reviews for this place, most in foreign language, but google translate makes it sound lovely!. Words like "magnificent" and "charming". "Cozy" which I know can mean claustrophobic.
I asked the owner about dampness, and she replied that the rocks are healthy and no dampness.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 4 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 5 Austria
- 6 Renting a car in Florence
- 7 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 12 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 13 First time in Italy
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 17 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 18 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 19 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 20 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 21 Pompeii luggage storage
- 22 Train Help
- 23 Train rides
- 24 12 days in Austria
- 25 Swiss Alps to Florence