We are determined to experience the true French atmosphere. Interested in the following rental (three nights in September),
Any thoughts, experiences?
There are ten five star reviews for this place, most in foreign language, but google translate makes it sound lovely!. Words like "magnificent" and "charming". "Cozy" which I know can mean claustrophobic.
I asked the owner about dampness, and she replied that the rocks are healthy and no dampness.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 Iceland Trip report
- 4 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 5 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 9 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 14 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 15 Limo from Heathrow
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Please suggest best itinerary
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Renting bed linens and towels