We are determined to experience the true French atmosphere. Interested in the following rental (three nights in September),
Any thoughts, experiences?
There are ten five star reviews for this place, most in foreign language, but google translate makes it sound lovely!. Words like "magnificent" and "charming". "Cozy" which I know can mean claustrophobic.
I asked the owner about dampness, and she replied that the rocks are healthy and no dampness.
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 13 Sim Cards
- 14 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Portugal rental car
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 19 IWM
- 20 London Hotel - Different Request
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 Travelling Iceland
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon