We have seen a few apartments that meet our needs listed at http://www.aixappartements.com, but we have found only one reference to this owner and no reviews of the apartments we like. We would like to hear from any previous clients.
We are looking for an apartment with at least two bedrooms with real beds, a full kitchen and a terrace for outdoor dining in the center of Aix-en-Provence for one week in June. We would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 9 where to stay in London?
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany