I just wondered if anyone has any experience of Kompas Rent a Car in Croatia? We've booked our car hire through economycarrentals and Kompas have been confirmed as our provider.
The only review I can find of them is not good so I'm having second thoughts and would appreciate any feedback, good or bad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Switzerland in October
- 4 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 9 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 10 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 11 Tuscany First Time
- 12 Iceland car rental agencies
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Italy in January?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Recommendations
- 25 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??