I just wondered if anyone has any experience of Kompas Rent a Car in Croatia? We've booked our car hire through economycarrentals and Kompas have been confirmed as our provider.
The only review I can find of them is not good so I'm having second thoughts and would appreciate any feedback, good or bad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Experts
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 5 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 9 RENFE error message during payment
- 10 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 13 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 18 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 19 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 22 Train passes
- 23 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest