I just wondered if anyone has any experience of Kompas Rent a Car in Croatia? We've booked our car hire through economycarrentals and Kompas have been confirmed as our provider.
The only review I can find of them is not good so I'm having second thoughts and would appreciate any feedback, good or bad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague old town
- 2 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 3 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 4 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 7 Ordering in a Deli
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 10 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 11 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 14 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 15 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 16 International Friends Tour
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Help with itinerary
- 21 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 25 Bordeaux TRIP