I just wondered if anyone has any experience of Kompas Rent a Car in Croatia? We've booked our car hire through economycarrentals and Kompas have been confirmed as our provider.
The only review I can find of them is not good so I'm having second thoughts and would appreciate any feedback, good or bad.
Any experience of Kompas rent a car, Croatia
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 3 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 4 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 5 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Channel Islands
- 25 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report