We're excited for our upcoming trip to Ireland next month!
Cash is king, so we plan on using the ATMs in Ireland to access our funds from our bank cards. We bank with CIBC and TD Canada Trust.
Have any recent Canadians used their bank cards in Ireland? Any problems? Better exchange rates??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아라비안카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라사이트추천【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라추천
- 3 온라인축구〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설온라인
- 4 우리카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 pc야구게임〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설pc야구
- 6 바카라사이트【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라사이트주소
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years