I will travel Finland in the coming January.
I want to know more about the transportation from Saariselka to Nordkapp. Will it be too cold or the frozen road that no transportation will go there?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Any bus or Tour will go to the Nordkapp from Saariselka ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 10 First Time to UK since 2001
- 11 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 14 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary