I will travel Finland in the coming January.
I want to know more about the transportation from Saariselka to Nordkapp. Will it be too cold or the frozen road that no transportation will go there?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 2 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 3 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 4 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 5 Portugal Transportation
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 8 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 9 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 10 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 13 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 14 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 15 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 16 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 19 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 20 Greece after the Vote
- 21 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 22 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 23 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 24 One champagne tour in Reims
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report