I will travel Finland in the coming January.
I want to know more about the transportation from Saariselka to Nordkapp. Will it be too cold or the frozen road that no transportation will go there?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Any bus or Tour will go to the Nordkapp from Saariselka ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 2 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 Help with a small island in Greece
- 4 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 5 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 International driving permit required in France?
- 8 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 11 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 12 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 16 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 17 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 18 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 19 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 20 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 21 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 22 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 23 things in Rhonda
- 24 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...