I will travel Finland in the coming January.
I want to know more about the transportation from Saariselka to Nordkapp. Will it be too cold or the frozen road that no transportation will go there?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Any bus or Tour will go to the Nordkapp from Saariselka ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 London day trips, especially castles
- 6 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 9 Day trips from Marseille
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 12 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 13 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Day trips
- 22 London tube
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Swiss rail passes