I will travel Finland in the coming January.
I want to know more about the transportation from Saariselka to Nordkapp. Will it be too cold or the frozen road that no transportation will go there?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 2 The highlands
- 3 Loire Valley itinerary
- 4 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 5 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 6 Should we go to Vienna?
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 11 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 12 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 13 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 14 Renting a car
- 15 February in Florence
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 18 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 21 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 22 Naxos hotel question
- 23 written guide for Olympia
- 24 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 25 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic