I will travel Finland in the coming January.
I want to know more about the transportation from Saariselka to Nordkapp. Will it be too cold or the frozen road that no transportation will go there?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bechua HP PRINTER : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP 24*7
- 2 Assist: AVG Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 avg*24*7
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 6 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 7 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 8 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Help me make this possible!
- 11 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 London is it worth it?
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 24 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 25 Quick 10 day Europe trip