I will travel Finland in the coming January.
I want to know more about the transportation from Saariselka to Nordkapp. Will it be too cold or the frozen road that no transportation will go there?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Ireland ToDo
- 3 Parking in Italy
- 4 Ireland in November
- 5 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Slovania & Croatia
- 13 apartments florence
- 14 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 15 I'm back.....
- 16 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 17 munich - day trips
- 18 honeymoon in november
- 19 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 20 Edinburgh in March
- 21 Paris gtg in October?
- 22 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 23 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 24 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 25 Departure Tax in UK