I will travel Finland in the coming January.
I want to know more about the transportation from Saariselka to Nordkapp. Will it be too cold or the frozen road that no transportation will go there?
Hope to hear your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 2 London trip in September
- 3 Paris itinerary.
- 4 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 5 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 8 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 9 Puglia Experiences
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Help with a git in Alsace
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 14 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 Best International Sim Card
- 17 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 18 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 19 Where to stop along the way
- 20 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 21 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 22 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 25 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids