We are based just South of London, have a car and want to do an overnight trip, pref to the coast, although not a must. We are looking to drive about and hour and a half away from London or so. I am travelling with a 5 yr old and a 72yr old lady so ....any recommendations of a nice place to visit?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 2 21 nights in England, please help
- 3 Some travel wisdom
- 4 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 5 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 6 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 7 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 8 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 9 Trains from Granada
- 10 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 11 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 12 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 13 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 14 Alhambra
- 15 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 16 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 17 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 18 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 3/4/ days South of France
- 21 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 22 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 23 Florence and Rome
- 24 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG
Any advice on: Overnight trip to Coast from London with a 5yr old