We are based just South of London, have a car and want to do an overnight trip, pref to the coast, although not a must. We are looking to drive about and hour and a half away from London or so. I am travelling with a 5 yr old and a 72yr old lady so ....any recommendations of a nice place to visit?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 4 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 9 Madrid city centre?
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Barcelona extension
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 Slovania & Croatia
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 16 Barcelona Car rental return
- 17 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 BIKE AND BARGE
- 20 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Enjoying England for a year!
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
Any advice on: Overnight trip to Coast from London with a 5yr old