We are based just South of London, have a car and want to do an overnight trip, pref to the coast, although not a must. We are looking to drive about and hour and a half away from London or so. I am travelling with a 5 yr old and a 72yr old lady so ....any recommendations of a nice place to visit?? Thanks!
Any advice on: Overnight trip to Coast from London with a 5yr old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 3 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 19 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 20 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 25 London hotel