We are based just South of London, have a car and want to do an overnight trip, pref to the coast, although not a must. We are looking to drive about and hour and a half away from London or so. I am travelling with a 5 yr old and a 72yr old lady so ....any recommendations of a nice place to visit?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 10 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 11 Sicily transportation
- 12 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 13 3 days with a Swindon base
- 14 Brugge or Ghent?
- 15 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 16 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 17 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 18 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 19 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 20 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 21 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 22 Which Guided Tour ??
- 23 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 24 What Greek islands should I visit
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
Any advice on: Overnight trip to Coast from London with a 5yr old