We are based just South of London, have a car and want to do an overnight trip, pref to the coast, although not a must. We are looking to drive about and hour and a half away from London or so. I am travelling with a 5 yr old and a 72yr old lady so ....any recommendations of a nice place to visit?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 8 Hotels in Turin
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 11 Best layover option
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 Prem fares (again)
- 19 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 22 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 4 days from/to Zagreb...
Any advice on: Overnight trip to Coast from London with a 5yr old