I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 4 Seville Itinerary
- 5 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 Florence 2 weeks
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 Santorini
- 14 One in Paris ... help
- 15 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 18 T Mobile Does it Again
- 19 Which order should I travel
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 23 Train questions for Switzerland
- 24 First timers to Italy
- 25 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin