I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 2 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 3 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Transportation Question Italy
- 6 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 7 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 London Restaurants
- 11 Train tickets in Italy?
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 14 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 15 Corsica
- 16 17 days in England
- 17 VENICE
- 18 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 19 London best location
- 20 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 21 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 22 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 23 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help