I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 2 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 3 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 6 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 7 Switzerland itinerary
- 8 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 14 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 15 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 18 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 19 tipping
- 20 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 21 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 22 Rome at Christmas
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux