I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 36 Hours in Venice
- 3 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 4 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 6 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 10 Prague & Croatia
- 11 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 12 Florence airport costumes
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 17 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 18 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 21 Barcelona on budget
- 22 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 23 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 24 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 25 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin