I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Antwerp or Luxemborg?
- 1 San Lorenzo Market
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 4 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 5 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 6 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 7 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 8 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 9 Cuenca or Toledo
- 10 Nice
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 13 Norway experts needed.
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Last monte Paris apartment
- 17 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 21 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 24 Wimpy's
- 25 HELP stuck in Italy