I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Antwerp or Luxemborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 history museums or locations
- 2 Good times in Munich, the city
- 3 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 4 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 5 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 6 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 11 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Lake Como transportation questions
- 14 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 17 Iwango went…to Nice
- 18 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 19 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 20 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Cylades Island Hopping
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report