I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Getting to Bolivia
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins