I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Antwerp or Luxemborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Need help with itinerary
- 7 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 8 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 Grad Schools in London?
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Cotswolds first time
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 20 Ireland or Scotland
- 21 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 22 From Denver to Virtuous
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 25 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon