I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Antwerp or Luxemborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 3 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 4 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Interesting travel scam article
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 23 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 24 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 25 Favorite Views of Paris?