I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Antwerp or Luxemborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Hours in Brussels
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 destination wedding
- 10 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 11 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 12 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 17 London Private Detectives
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Calling Jamikins
- 20 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich