We can take a day trip to either Brughes or Antwerp. I have been to Brughes last year, we liked the quaint city but did not enjoy that much as it was raining really hard. Where should we go, Brughes again or Antwerp( is it worth?) we have an entire day to kill. I will have a teenager and an eight year old with me. Wanted to take Amsterdam day trip but it's not available on the day we can go.
Antwerp or Brughes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 4 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 5 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 6 Rome - Tours
- 7 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 8 Can't print train tickets
- 9 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 10 Italian Riviera Planning
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 13 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 14 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 15 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 16 UK Road Sept 2013
- 17 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 18 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 19 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 20 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 21 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 22 Rain in Barcelona
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 25 He said , she said