We can take a day trip to either Brughes or Antwerp. I have been to Brughes last year, we liked the quaint city but did not enjoy that much as it was raining really hard. Where should we go, Brughes again or Antwerp( is it worth?) we have an entire day to kill. I will have a teenager and an eight year old with me. Wanted to take Amsterdam day trip but it's not available on the day we can go.
Antwerp or Brughes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Fjords, How To?
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 21 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 22 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland