Reading about the proud history of diamond merchants and cutters in Antwerp. My wife and I will be on a cruise stop in Brussels in May. Does anyone out there believe it to be a very good idea to travel to Antwerp and purchase a diamond or two? Or do you believe better prices are to be found in Amsterdam? Thank you for your advice and thoughts.
Antwerp for diamond purchase?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 3 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 4 Italy in October
- 5 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 3 weeks in Sicily
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 16 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 17 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 18 Dollhouse furniture
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin