I am heading to the UK for my biennial trip in a few weeks and will spend the beginning and end few days in London, but the rest of the trip will be driving. I will be starting in Cardiff and ending in Oxford. I lived in the UK for a while and had a car, so am pretty comfortable driving in cities and small villages.
I collect china/porcelain and silverware, so was thinking of going to Sheffield for the cutlery and Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent for the china. I actually do a lot of buying and selling, so am looking for places, i.e. antique stores, charity shops that would have good selections of these items. Recommendations would be brilliant and much appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 2 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 3 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 4 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 11 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 14 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 19 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 20 Acorn TV
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years