I am heading to the UK for my biennial trip in a few weeks and will spend the beginning and end few days in London, but the rest of the trip will be driving. I will be starting in Cardiff and ending in Oxford. I lived in the UK for a while and had a car, so am pretty comfortable driving in cities and small villages.
I collect china/porcelain and silverware, so was thinking of going to Sheffield for the cutlery and Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent for the china. I actually do a lot of buying and selling, so am looking for places, i.e. antique stores, charity shops that would have good selections of these items. Recommendations would be brilliant and much appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 2 길동오피 아달 길동건마 www.adal.ml 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 3 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의휴게텔 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 4 창동오피<창동건마 아 달<창동휴게텔 www.adal.ml 창동마사지 창동키스방
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Nafplio to Hydra
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 info Faro & Algarve
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 renting car with automatic transmission
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy