I am heading to the UK for my biennial trip in a few weeks and will spend the beginning and end few days in London, but the rest of the trip will be driving. I will be starting in Cardiff and ending in Oxford. I lived in the UK for a while and had a car, so am pretty comfortable driving in cities and small villages.
I collect china/porcelain and silverware, so was thinking of going to Sheffield for the cutlery and Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent for the china. I actually do a lot of buying and selling, so am looking for places, i.e. antique stores, charity shops that would have good selections of these items. Recommendations would be brilliant and much appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외사설 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 car insurance italy
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 19 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 20 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018