Hello, Hubby & I will be going to Antibes for few days on June. Hubs is working so most of the time I'll be on my own. Anyone with hotel recommendations in the Old Town of Antibes? A bit unsure of taking the bus but if anyone has had good experiences commuting to get to the town center that'll be helpful so we don't necessarily need to stay in that area. Budget is about 120 Euros/night. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Day trips from Bologna
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 9 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 17 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?