Hey everyone. In a few weeks I'm going a trip all around Europe and part of Africa, including Barcelona, Rome, Naples, Athens, Istanbul, Dubrovnik, Casablanca, and Lisbon. I know some of these places are notorious for pick pocketing and strap slashing theft. Is it necessary for me to get an anti theft purse, such as those by Travelon or Magellan? Has anyone used them before, are they heavy?
Anti Theft Bags
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 5 venice, italy
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 10 week in scotland
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Rocamaxour
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Big and little towns of Europe