Anthony Bourdain's travel/food show last night showcased Cologne, mainly from a positive aspect. But many locals brought up the 'ugly' term when talking about their town and say many Germans concur. Yet Bourdain managed to show an exciting side of Cologne - from an ethnic potpourri of food treats to its more pleasant aspects. He finished the show in Dusseldorf for a quick look.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 4 Where to buy Saffron?
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 Super Cover For Hertz
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 16 When to Visit Scotland
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 House Hunting in France
- 22 Itinerary Tweaking
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice