I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 2 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!
- 6 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 7 Norway in June with parents.
- 8 Seaplane service
- 9 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 Liverpool to London
- 12 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 13 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 14 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 15 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 16 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 17 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 20 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 21 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 24 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 25 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia