I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT Refund question
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 10 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Berlin, Nice and London
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Venice
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 Day in Madrid
- 22 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 25 Rental car in Menton