I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 3 London hotel
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Mont St Michel
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 18 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Porto -City Break
- 24 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions