I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 2 London visit
- 3 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 4 Italian cooking classes
- 5 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 6 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 best time to book accommodation
- 11 Useful website for France
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 SIM card for eastern europe
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train