I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 2 Weeks in Paris
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Christmas in Munich
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 8 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 20 İstanbul Travel guide
- 21 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 24 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 25 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum