I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 week in calabria
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 4 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 9 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Walking in Oslo
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 22 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Venice - boats on canals