I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
- 1 Sicily 10 days
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 7 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 14 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 15 Europe with young teens
- 16 First time traveler to Ireland
- 17 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 18 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.