I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 2 Madrid: City Views
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 9 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 10 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 How to make this adventure work?
- 14 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 15 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 16 dining in Brussels
- 17 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 20 using airbnb for the first time...
- 21 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 22 plug adapters ITALY
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????