I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Wengen to Torino?
- 3 Transport in Venice
- 4 Prebook B&Bs
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 7 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 8 Italy - Month of July
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 England & Scotland in April
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 14 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 15 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 16 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 17 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 18 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 24 St Germain
- 25 Lakes District UK