I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 5 London visit
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 16 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 19 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 20 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 My itinerary for Greece
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!