I'm going to be in Nuremberg for the Toy Fair. Every place to stay is basically booked in Nuremberg and the surrounding area. I did find one place available in Ansbach. Ansbach is part of the VGN - and seems to be close enough to Nuremberg. We'd also like to take day trips to surrounding towns just to visit. I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed in Ansbach and taken the train to Nuremberg or vice versa and if so, has it been ok. We will more than likely be taking this train for 4 days back and forth between the two. Also wanted to find out if Ansbach is a nice place to stay. The fair is end of January/beginning of February so I know weather is going to be questionable.
Any other pointers on Ansbach or VGN?
Thank you so much!
Ansbach to Nuremberg, Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car while in Ireland
- 2 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 8 St Germain
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 First Time to UK since 2001
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 25 Reykjavik hotels