I am in a bit of a fix since I reserved a room in the Greve area so I could attend a Wine Tasting Luncheon there. Unfortunately the winery informed me that they had a special event planned and were not having tastings that day. There are some tasting events in San Gim that day so my question is: would you keep that res in Greve to go to San Gim or would youstay in St. Gim or opt for another wine tasting in another area and thus a different night's stay? We are driving from Florence to san Gim and from there to stay in Siena. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 3 Paris in August
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 13 Andalucia Spain
- 14 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 15 Vigo Spain????
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 21 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 22 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 23 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 24 Christmas in Spain
- 25 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?