I am in a bit of a fix since I reserved a room in the Greve area so I could attend a Wine Tasting Luncheon there. Unfortunately the winery informed me that they had a special event planned and were not having tastings that day. There are some tasting events in San Gim that day so my question is: would you keep that res in Greve to go to San Gim or would youstay in St. Gim or opt for another wine tasting in another area and thus a different night's stay? We are driving from Florence to san Gim and from there to stay in Siena. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French immersion courses in France
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 5 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Visiting Spain in January
- 8 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 9 Portugal itinerary help
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Europe in late January
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Berlin
- 20 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 21 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 22 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 23 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 24 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 25 Puglia & Matera in photos