I am in a bit of a fix since I reserved a room in the Greve area so I could attend a Wine Tasting Luncheon there. Unfortunately the winery informed me that they had a special event planned and were not having tastings that day. There are some tasting events in San Gim that day so my question is: would you keep that res in Greve to go to San Gim or would youstay in St. Gim or opt for another wine tasting in another area and thus a different night's stay? We are driving from Florence to san Gim and from there to stay in Siena. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour or independent
- 2 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 3 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 4 Hair Straightener
- 5 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 6 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 7 What to see in Dresden...
- 8 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 9 10 days in Germany
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Vet my itinerary
- 12 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 13 Italy - best two central locations
- 14 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 15 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 19 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 20 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 23 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location