I am in a bit of a fix since I reserved a room in the Greve area so I could attend a Wine Tasting Luncheon there. Unfortunately the winery informed me that they had a special event planned and were not having tastings that day. There are some tasting events in San Gim that day so my question is: would you keep that res in Greve to go to San Gim or would youstay in St. Gim or opt for another wine tasting in another area and thus a different night's stay? We are driving from Florence to san Gim and from there to stay in Siena. Any suggestions?
Another Tuscan Dilemna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 London hotel
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 14 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 15 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 Prague - Tram #22
- 19 car rental companies Italy
- 20 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 driving map for Croatia and BiH