I am in a bit of a fix since I reserved a room in the Greve area so I could attend a Wine Tasting Luncheon there. Unfortunately the winery informed me that they had a special event planned and were not having tastings that day. There are some tasting events in San Gim that day so my question is: would you keep that res in Greve to go to San Gim or would youstay in St. Gim or opt for another wine tasting in another area and thus a different night's stay? We are driving from Florence to san Gim and from there to stay in Siena. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dingle?
- 2 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 3 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 4 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 5 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 6 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 11 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 12 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 13 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 16 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Car rental in Santorini port
- 19 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 20 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 21 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 22 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 25 Greece- Santorini Hotels