I am in a bit of a fix since I reserved a room in the Greve area so I could attend a Wine Tasting Luncheon there. Unfortunately the winery informed me that they had a special event planned and were not having tastings that day. There are some tasting events in San Gim that day so my question is: would you keep that res in Greve to go to San Gim or would youstay in St. Gim or opt for another wine tasting in another area and thus a different night's stay? We are driving from Florence to san Gim and from there to stay in Siena. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Places of interest
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 8 vienna
- 9 Questions about Polish sights
- 10 Croatia Ferry Help
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Barcelona cooking classes