I am in a bit of a fix since I reserved a room in the Greve area so I could attend a Wine Tasting Luncheon there. Unfortunately the winery informed me that they had a special event planned and were not having tastings that day. There are some tasting events in San Gim that day so my question is: would you keep that res in Greve to go to San Gim or would youstay in St. Gim or opt for another wine tasting in another area and thus a different night's stay? We are driving from Florence to san Gim and from there to stay in Siena. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 2 Way of St. James
- 3 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 4 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 5 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 6 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 7 Bilboa to Madrid
- 8 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 9 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 10 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 13 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Norway in November
- 16 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 17 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 18 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 19 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 20 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 21 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 22 Weight-dimini
- 23 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 24 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 25 Using Navigo on Transilien P