What is going on!!? An unusual amount of transport accidents in the past few weeks!
Horrible news, especially after the bus crash in Italy last night!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 5 Lake Como,Italy
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Traveling in Belgium
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 15 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 16 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Language to use in Belgium
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport