First off, thanks for the patience; I have done the search and would still like some advice. Question is for friends who are taking a first trip to Italy this spring. They are staying at the Albergo Senato in Rome, and then driving to Tuscany for 4-5 days. This will be the end of the trip and the car will be returned to MXP (flights were booked before husband decided he had to go to Rome). They would prefer to drive out of Rome instead of training to Chiusi .(which was my advice). What car rental location would be best to most easily drive out of Rome and north? I have read both Termini and Villa Borghese, and as we have always rented at FCO, I have no personal experience to offer up.
Another Rome car rental question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 tour guides in rome
- 7 one last portugal car rental question
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 10 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Location of hotel in Rome
- 23 Sicily Suggetions
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?