First off, thanks for the patience; I have done the search and would still like some advice. Question is for friends who are taking a first trip to Italy this spring. They are staying at the Albergo Senato in Rome, and then driving to Tuscany for 4-5 days. This will be the end of the trip and the car will be returned to MXP (flights were booked before husband decided he had to go to Rome). They would prefer to drive out of Rome instead of training to Chiusi .(which was my advice). What car rental location would be best to most easily drive out of Rome and north? I have read both Termini and Villa Borghese, and as we have always rented at FCO, I have no personal experience to offer up.
Another Rome car rental question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Apartments in Rome
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 6 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 12 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 first european holiday itinery
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague