First off, thanks for the patience; I have done the search and would still like some advice. Question is for friends who are taking a first trip to Italy this spring. They are staying at the Albergo Senato in Rome, and then driving to Tuscany for 4-5 days. This will be the end of the trip and the car will be returned to MXP (flights were booked before husband decided he had to go to Rome). They would prefer to drive out of Rome instead of training to Chiusi .(which was my advice). What car rental location would be best to most easily drive out of Rome and north? I have read both Termini and Villa Borghese, and as we have always rented at FCO, I have no personal experience to offer up.
Another Rome car rental question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Paris to Rome
- 6 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 London tube
- 11 bath or york
- 12 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 Lavender Fields
- 15 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 Local Tour in Provence?
- 19 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 car rental info
- 22 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 23 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car