First off, thanks for the patience; I have done the search and would still like some advice. Question is for friends who are taking a first trip to Italy this spring. They are staying at the Albergo Senato in Rome, and then driving to Tuscany for 4-5 days. This will be the end of the trip and the car will be returned to MXP (flights were booked before husband decided he had to go to Rome). They would prefer to drive out of Rome instead of training to Chiusi .(which was my advice). What car rental location would be best to most easily drive out of Rome and north? I have read both Termini and Villa Borghese, and as we have always rented at FCO, I have no personal experience to offer up.
Another Rome car rental question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 SIM card for eastern europe
- 6 Munich and Dachau
- 7 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 8 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 London visit
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 19 Duoro river cruises
- 20 car rental advice in Portugal
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son