I will be going to Iceland Nov, 6-9th.
I read bp's thread about hotels in Iceland. I found it very informative. I will be sure to visit the hotel restaurant that Maribel suggested.
Also, Geoff mentioned that the food at the Saga was high priced. Is it higher at the Saga? From what I have been told, food in all of Iceland is very expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 마카오카지노
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 4 London Paris
- 5 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 8 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 9 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 10 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 11 Spain.. suggestions please
- 12 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 London dining service charge
- 15 The Rain in Spain and more
- 16 Scotland Question
- 17 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 18 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Luggage on trains/security?
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 What clothes?
- 23 the reality that it helps
- 24 Venice to Positano
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip