I will be going to Iceland Nov, 6-9th.
I read bp's thread about hotels in Iceland. I found it very informative. I will be sure to visit the hotel restaurant that Maribel suggested.
Also, Geoff mentioned that the food at the Saga was high priced. Is it higher at the Saga? From what I have been told, food in all of Iceland is very expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 2 sim card
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 13 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 14 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 15 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 16 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 17 Venice to Croatia
- 18 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 19 Amsterdam in August
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 22 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 23 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 24 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 25 Italy train strike - high speed trains?