I will be going to Iceland Nov, 6-9th.
I read bp's thread about hotels in Iceland. I found it very informative. I will be sure to visit the hotel restaurant that Maribel suggested.
Also, Geoff mentioned that the food at the Saga was high priced. Is it higher at the Saga? From what I have been told, food in all of Iceland is very expensive.
Another question about hotels in Iceland...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 4 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 5 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 6 Amsterday > Bruges
- 7 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 8 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 9 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 10 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 13 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 14 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 15 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 16 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 17 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 18 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 19 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 20 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 21 CDG questions
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 Amalfi coast in May
- 24 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago