I will be going to Iceland Nov, 6-9th.
I read bp's thread about hotels in Iceland. I found it very informative. I will be sure to visit the hotel restaurant that Maribel suggested.
Also, Geoff mentioned that the food at the Saga was high priced. Is it higher at the Saga? From what I have been told, food in all of Iceland is very expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임신천지상어 卍주소:【kss998.com】卍卍
- 2 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 WWI sites
- 11 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Paris in August
- 14 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 Germany-Car or Train
- 18 Brussels flower tapestry
- 19 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 22 Valencia Spain
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 25 Places to visit from Zurich