I will be going to Iceland Nov, 6-9th.
I read bp's thread about hotels in Iceland. I found it very informative. I will be sure to visit the hotel restaurant that Maribel suggested.
Also, Geoff mentioned that the food at the Saga was high priced. Is it higher at the Saga? From what I have been told, food in all of Iceland is very expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 릴 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Alitala
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Crete Holiday
- 10 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Where should I go with my family?
- 14 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 23 Which Hotel in Rome
- 24 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 25 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.