Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 3 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 7 Switzerland in April
- 8 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 9 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 10 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 13 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Berlin to Barcelona
- 16 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 19 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 20 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 21 Venice at Christmas
- 22 Bayeux and environs
- 23 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 24 Best way to see Croatia?
- 25 Rome For 2 days
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?