Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 2 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 3 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 fats productions So what this complement
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/nubiotics-review/
- 8 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 9 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 10 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 16 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 17 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 18 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 19 Iceland Trip Report
- 20 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 21 Rome Airport Question!
- 22 Portugal Walking Tour
- 23 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 24 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 25 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?