Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Booking for Spain
- 2 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 3 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 4 3 Wake-up calls
- 5 London dining service charge
- 6 Norwegian air
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 Scotland Question
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 16 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 17 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 18 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 19 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 22 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 23 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 24 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 25 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?