Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 Welcome
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 9 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Location of hotel in Rome
- 14 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Need advice for this
- 17 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?