Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Planning a European Trip
- 3 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 4 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 5 Ireland travel passport question
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 13 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 21 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 22 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 23 train or plane
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?