Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 2 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Getting around Lisbon
- 5 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 6 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 May get together in Paris
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 13 Itinerary help
- 14 Cash machines ATM
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 YIKES!
- 17 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 18 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 19 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 20 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 21 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 22 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 24 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?