Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist