Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 2 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 3 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 flea markets in France
- 6 What to wear
- 7 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Spain tips beyond safety
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 Tipping in Greece