Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 8 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 11 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?