Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 2 페가수스카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 3 레드카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 4 우리카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 5 블랙잭카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 6 카지노사이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 7 카지노싸이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 8 생방송카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 아시안카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 11 태양성바카라 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Versailles
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 19 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 20 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 21 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?