Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 5 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 8 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 9 Ireland driving vacation
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 12 Things to do near Nice
- 13 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 16 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 17 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 18 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 21 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?