Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 7 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 8 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 9 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 10 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 11 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 12 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 13 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 14 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 15 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 16 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 17 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 18 Greek Island honeymoon
- 19 Garmisch
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 25 Victoria and Albert Museum