Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Scotland day tour
- 5 Tour Company in Russia
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 12 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 13 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 14 Trip to Pyrenees
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 16 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 19 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 20 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 21 Vacation Pictures
- 22 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 23 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen