Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 3 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 6 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 7 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 8 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 9 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 10 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 11 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 12 European Championship
- 13 Departure Tax in UK
- 14 Parking in Italy
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 FAQs
- 17 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 18 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 22 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 23 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?