Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 2 8 days in Vienna in December
- 3 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 4 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 7 Rotterdam in 1923
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 12 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 18 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Stroller in Europe
- 21 Xmas windows in London
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 24 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 25 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?