Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lay over time
- 2 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sundays in Puglia
- 12 K-Day
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 21 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?