Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French open 2017
- 2 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 3 What do pack for Ireland?
- 4 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 5 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 9 TAP airlines & other questions
- 10 Sentimental Journey
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 15 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 16 Netflix and Hulu
- 17 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 18 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 19 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 20 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 22 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 5 days in switzerland
- 25 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?