Can someone suggest a reasonable hotel around the Pullman. I was told this is a good area to get to the attractions -- that you do not have to change alot of trains to get to the major places. Is this true? I don't care if the hotel is average -- interested in value and location.
Any hotel suggestions would be appreciated to visit some of the major things - Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Sacred Heart Basilica, Notre Dame.
Also I have read mixed reviews on Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse. Is one better than the other? Are they difficult to get to?
Many thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary help
- 2 Puglia or La Langhe
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Rome
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 10 Booking hotels before trains
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 13 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 14 Visiting Spain in January
- 15 Italy/Greece with kids
- 16 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 17 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 Munich
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France
Another Paris Hotel near Pullman Eiffel Tower/also Moulin Rouge?