Not sure if anyone can help . . . this is a decision that only I can make. It's a win/win decision, so the stakes aren't very high.
But I could use some additional insight; plus, it might help me make up my mind if I write it all out and see it in front of me.
So, here it is: I am having difficulty deciding between two wonderful, gorgeous apartments in Paris for a stay of 2 weeks. Both are with what you might call upscale vendors/managers, and both offer very high levels of service. Both have great views (which is very important to me). One is in the 7th and one is in the 4th.
I've been dreaming about staying in the 7th, so that is really drawing me. However, the apartment in the 4th is much more charming imo, plus it offers a Nespresso and a washer/drier (which the apartment in the 7th doesn't, though there is a laundromat nearby).
Cost isn't a factor in this decision. Also, I've lived in Paris and visited many times over the years, so I know how easy it is to use the busses & metro to get around. I guess this is really a question of ambiance -- I long to experience the genteel neighborhood of the 7th, but I equally long for the sweetness of the apartment in the 4th. So, should I go for the neighborhood I want or the apartment I want?
I welcome your insights and comments -- hope someone here will say something magic that will help me decide.
Thanks all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 3 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 10 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 11 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 12 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 13 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Prem fares (again)
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Chania
- 25 Riviera di Ponente in mid October