Not sure if anyone can help . . . this is a decision that only I can make. It's a win/win decision, so the stakes aren't very high.
But I could use some additional insight; plus, it might help me make up my mind if I write it all out and see it in front of me.
So, here it is: I am having difficulty deciding between two wonderful, gorgeous apartments in Paris for a stay of 2 weeks. Both are with what you might call upscale vendors/managers, and both offer very high levels of service. Both have great views (which is very important to me). One is in the 7th and one is in the 4th.
I've been dreaming about staying in the 7th, so that is really drawing me. However, the apartment in the 4th is much more charming imo, plus it offers a Nespresso and a washer/drier (which the apartment in the 7th doesn't, though there is a laundromat nearby).
Cost isn't a factor in this decision. Also, I've lived in Paris and visited many times over the years, so I know how easy it is to use the busses & metro to get around. I guess this is really a question of ambiance -- I long to experience the genteel neighborhood of the 7th, but I equally long for the sweetness of the apartment in the 4th. So, should I go for the neighborhood I want or the apartment I want?
I welcome your insights and comments -- hope someone here will say something magic that will help me decide.
Thanks all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 2 Help me make this possible!
- 3 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 4 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 5 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 ATM
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 23 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall