Inspite of reading all the info on Oyster cards and Travel cards I am still confused.
We are in London for 6 days end of June .We are 2 adults and 2 children aged 13 and 7.
What i have understood is ,we need to get 7 day travel cards zones 1-2(to avail the 2 for 1 offers) for the 3 of us as well as oyster PAYG cards.The 13 yr old gets a chidren Zip oyster card that entails her to free bus travel n reduced travel rates on tube but I should appy for it min 4 weeks before the travel date.The 7 yr old travels free.
Have i got this right? We are taking an early train to Edinburgh on the 7th day so If i buy the offpeak travel card ,will i be able to use it .or is it better I buy anytime travel cards.
Thanks in advance.
Another Oyster card/travel card question
- 1 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 first european holiday itinery
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague