Inspite of reading all the info on Oyster cards and Travel cards I am still confused.
We are in London for 6 days end of June .We are 2 adults and 2 children aged 13 and 7.
What i have understood is ,we need to get 7 day travel cards zones 1-2(to avail the 2 for 1 offers) for the 3 of us as well as oyster PAYG cards.The 13 yr old gets a chidren Zip oyster card that entails her to free bus travel n reduced travel rates on tube but I should appy for it min 4 weeks before the travel date.The 7 yr old travels free.
Have i got this right? We are taking an early train to Edinburgh on the 7th day so If i buy the offpeak travel card ,will i be able to use it .or is it better I buy anytime travel cards.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchase high quality fake and real passports,id cards,
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 4 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Passport proplems
- 8 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 9 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 10 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?