Inspite of reading all the info on Oyster cards and Travel cards I am still confused.
We are in London for 6 days end of June .We are 2 adults and 2 children aged 13 and 7.
What i have understood is ,we need to get 7 day travel cards zones 1-2(to avail the 2 for 1 offers) for the 3 of us as well as oyster PAYG cards.The 13 yr old gets a chidren Zip oyster card that entails her to free bus travel n reduced travel rates on tube but I should appy for it min 4 weeks before the travel date.The 7 yr old travels free.
Have i got this right? We are taking an early train to Edinburgh on the 7th day so If i buy the offpeak travel card ,will i be able to use it .or is it better I buy anytime travel cards.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 2 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Sim Cards
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 Nightime Tivoli
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Seville to Cordoba
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 IWM
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 14 Amalfi Coast
- 15 Montserrat Express
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 20 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 21 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 22 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 23 Itinery help Crete
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?