I am trying to finalize my itinerary for my solo trip in November. I will be leaving on the 7th and returning on the 26th. I have booked my tickets between the cities I will be visiting. I will be travelling by train in Italy and flying between the other cities.
Here is the rough draft:
*** I am use to the rain and cold weather. I did my last trip in December over Christmas and New Years. I honestly enjoy just strolling around and taking everything in.
- Nov.7th - Leave Vancouver - 8:45PM
- Nov.8th- Arrive Rome - 7:35 PM
- This night will obviously be a write off.
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navonna
- Coliseum/Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Colle del Giancolo
- Borghese Gallery
-Nov.13th- LEAVE ROME 10:00AM/ ARRIVE FLORENCE 12PM
- Nov.13th- Half day
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- After that OPEN....
- Nov.16th- LEAVE FLORENCE 9:30AM/ ARRIVE VENICE 11:35
*** RUSHED I KNOW
- Nov.16th- Half day
- St. Marks.. Square and Museum
- Ponte di Rialto
- Nov.18th- LEAVE VENICE 12:50PM/ ARRIVE PARIS 2:40 PM
*** Was in Paris on my last trip for a week, doing things I didn’t get to do last time.
- Night Tour? If not will go see Eiffel Tower (don’t judge) and take a stroll somewhere
- Musee D'Orsay
- Notre Dame (walk up to the tower)
- DAY TRIP UNDECIDED- Fontainebleau, smaller town...? I went to Versailles already but kind of want to go back...
- Musee de l'Orangerie
- Seine Cruise
- Galleries Lafayette
- Nov.23th- LEAVE PARIS 12:35PM/ ARRIVE AMSTERDAM 1:50PM
- Nov.23th - half day
- Canal Cruise
- Leiden Square
- Red Light District (I’ve read previous threads on this forum and I don’t need to hear about the exploitation of women.)
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rambrandt Plein
I know I have free time marked down in almost every city! I would love some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 7 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 8 Last minute trip to Capri
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 AMS Car Rental
- 11 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 12 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 13 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 14 Where to eat in Rome?
- 15 weekend from cologne germany
- 16 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 17 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 Milan and Lake Como
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 One week in Europe