I am trying to finalize my itinerary for my solo trip in November. I will be leaving on the 7th and returning on the 26th. I have booked my tickets between the cities I will be visiting. I will be travelling by train in Italy and flying between the other cities.
Here is the rough draft:
*** I am use to the rain and cold weather. I did my last trip in December over Christmas and New Years. I honestly enjoy just strolling around and taking everything in.
- Nov.7th - Leave Vancouver - 8:45PM
- Nov.8th- Arrive Rome - 7:35 PM
- This night will obviously be a write off.
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navonna
- Coliseum/Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Colle del Giancolo
- Borghese Gallery
-Nov.13th- LEAVE ROME 10:00AM/ ARRIVE FLORENCE 12PM
- Nov.13th- Half day
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- After that OPEN....
- Nov.16th- LEAVE FLORENCE 9:30AM/ ARRIVE VENICE 11:35
*** RUSHED I KNOW
- Nov.16th- Half day
- St. Marks.. Square and Museum
- Ponte di Rialto
- Nov.18th- LEAVE VENICE 12:50PM/ ARRIVE PARIS 2:40 PM
*** Was in Paris on my last trip for a week, doing things I didn’t get to do last time.
- Night Tour? If not will go see Eiffel Tower (don’t judge) and take a stroll somewhere
- Musee D'Orsay
- Notre Dame (walk up to the tower)
- DAY TRIP UNDECIDED- Fontainebleau, smaller town...? I went to Versailles already but kind of want to go back...
- Musee de l'Orangerie
- Seine Cruise
- Galleries Lafayette
- Nov.23th- LEAVE PARIS 12:35PM/ ARRIVE AMSTERDAM 1:50PM
- Nov.23th - half day
- Canal Cruise
- Leiden Square
- Red Light District (I’ve read previous threads on this forum and I don’t need to hear about the exploitation of women.)
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rambrandt Plein
I know I have free time marked down in almost every city! I would love some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam, Germany
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 4 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 9 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 10 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 11 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 12 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 13 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 14 15 days trip to Europe
- 15 Scotland Highlands Help
- 16 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 17 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 18 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 22 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 23 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 24 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 25 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?