I am trying to finalize my itinerary for my solo trip in November. I will be leaving on the 7th and returning on the 26th. I have booked my tickets between the cities I will be visiting. I will be travelling by train in Italy and flying between the other cities.
Here is the rough draft:
*** I am use to the rain and cold weather. I did my last trip in December over Christmas and New Years. I honestly enjoy just strolling around and taking everything in.
- Nov.7th - Leave Vancouver - 8:45PM
- Nov.8th- Arrive Rome - 7:35 PM
- This night will obviously be a write off.
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navonna
- Coliseum/Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Colle del Giancolo
- Borghese Gallery
-Nov.13th- LEAVE ROME 10:00AM/ ARRIVE FLORENCE 12PM
- Nov.13th- Half day
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- After that OPEN....
- Nov.16th- LEAVE FLORENCE 9:30AM/ ARRIVE VENICE 11:35
*** RUSHED I KNOW
- Nov.16th- Half day
- St. Marks.. Square and Museum
- Ponte di Rialto
- Nov.18th- LEAVE VENICE 12:50PM/ ARRIVE PARIS 2:40 PM
*** Was in Paris on my last trip for a week, doing things I didn’t get to do last time.
- Night Tour? If not will go see Eiffel Tower (don’t judge) and take a stroll somewhere
- Musee D'Orsay
- Notre Dame (walk up to the tower)
- DAY TRIP UNDECIDED- Fontainebleau, smaller town...? I went to Versailles already but kind of want to go back...
- Musee de l'Orangerie
- Seine Cruise
- Galleries Lafayette
- Nov.23th- LEAVE PARIS 12:35PM/ ARRIVE AMSTERDAM 1:50PM
- Nov.23th - half day
- Canal Cruise
- Leiden Square
- Red Light District (I’ve read previous threads on this forum and I don’t need to hear about the exploitation of women.)
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rambrandt Plein
I know I have free time marked down in almost every city! I would love some suggestions.
Another Itinerary- Please help with suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 2 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 6 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Spain Questions
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam