I am trying to finalize my itinerary for my solo trip in November. I will be leaving on the 7th and returning on the 26th. I have booked my tickets between the cities I will be visiting. I will be travelling by train in Italy and flying between the other cities.
Here is the rough draft:
*** I am use to the rain and cold weather. I did my last trip in December over Christmas and New Years. I honestly enjoy just strolling around and taking everything in.
- Nov.7th - Leave Vancouver - 8:45PM
- Nov.8th- Arrive Rome - 7:35 PM
- This night will obviously be a write off.
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navonna
- Coliseum/Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Colle del Giancolo
- Borghese Gallery
-Nov.13th- LEAVE ROME 10:00AM/ ARRIVE FLORENCE 12PM
- Nov.13th- Half day
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- After that OPEN....
- Nov.16th- LEAVE FLORENCE 9:30AM/ ARRIVE VENICE 11:35
*** RUSHED I KNOW
- Nov.16th- Half day
- St. Marks.. Square and Museum
- Ponte di Rialto
- Nov.18th- LEAVE VENICE 12:50PM/ ARRIVE PARIS 2:40 PM
*** Was in Paris on my last trip for a week, doing things I didn’t get to do last time.
- Night Tour? If not will go see Eiffel Tower (don’t judge) and take a stroll somewhere
- Musee D'Orsay
- Notre Dame (walk up to the tower)
- DAY TRIP UNDECIDED- Fontainebleau, smaller town...? I went to Versailles already but kind of want to go back...
- Musee de l'Orangerie
- Seine Cruise
- Galleries Lafayette
- Nov.23th- LEAVE PARIS 12:35PM/ ARRIVE AMSTERDAM 1:50PM
- Nov.23th - half day
- Canal Cruise
- Leiden Square
- Red Light District (I’ve read previous threads on this forum and I don’t need to hear about the exploitation of women.)
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rambrandt Plein
I know I have free time marked down in almost every city! I would love some suggestions.
Another Itinerary- Please help with suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Italy Spending Budget
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Seeking recommendations for Greece itinerary
- 8 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 9 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 12 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 13 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 16 Brussels in 2 days
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 20 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Nice to the luberons
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Cotswolds first time
- 25 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?