I am trying to finalize my itinerary for my solo trip in November. I will be leaving on the 7th and returning on the 26th. I have booked my tickets between the cities I will be visiting. I will be travelling by train in Italy and flying between the other cities.
Here is the rough draft:
*** I am use to the rain and cold weather. I did my last trip in December over Christmas and New Years. I honestly enjoy just strolling around and taking everything in.
- Nov.7th - Leave Vancouver - 8:45PM
- Nov.8th- Arrive Rome - 7:35 PM
- This night will obviously be a write off.
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navonna
- Coliseum/Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Colle del Giancolo
- Borghese Gallery
-Nov.13th- LEAVE ROME 10:00AM/ ARRIVE FLORENCE 12PM
- Nov.13th- Half day
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- After that OPEN....
- Nov.16th- LEAVE FLORENCE 9:30AM/ ARRIVE VENICE 11:35
*** RUSHED I KNOW
- Nov.16th- Half day
- St. Marks.. Square and Museum
- Ponte di Rialto
- Nov.18th- LEAVE VENICE 12:50PM/ ARRIVE PARIS 2:40 PM
*** Was in Paris on my last trip for a week, doing things I didn’t get to do last time.
- Night Tour? If not will go see Eiffel Tower (don’t judge) and take a stroll somewhere
- Musee D'Orsay
- Notre Dame (walk up to the tower)
- DAY TRIP UNDECIDED- Fontainebleau, smaller town...? I went to Versailles already but kind of want to go back...
- Musee de l'Orangerie
- Seine Cruise
- Galleries Lafayette
- Nov.23th- LEAVE PARIS 12:35PM/ ARRIVE AMSTERDAM 1:50PM
- Nov.23th - half day
- Canal Cruise
- Leiden Square
- Red Light District (I’ve read previous threads on this forum and I don’t need to hear about the exploitation of women.)
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rambrandt Plein
I know I have free time marked down in almost every city! I would love some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to rent a car...
- 2 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 3 Izmir to Istanbul
- 4 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 5 Small-group day tours from London?
- 6 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 7 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 8 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 9 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 10 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 11 tuscan wine tour
- 12 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 13 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 14 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 15 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 16 2 Weeks In Italy
- 17 My First Trip to Paris And Things To Do
- 18 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 19 Journees du Patrimoine
- 20 Getting Around Toledo
- 21 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 22 Andalucia to Madrid
- 23 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 24 Europe in January
- 25 Best location to stay in Seville