I am trying to finalize my itinerary for my solo trip in November. I will be leaving on the 7th and returning on the 26th. I have booked my tickets between the cities I will be visiting. I will be travelling by train in Italy and flying between the other cities.
Here is the rough draft:
*** I am use to the rain and cold weather. I did my last trip in December over Christmas and New Years. I honestly enjoy just strolling around and taking everything in.
- Nov.7th - Leave Vancouver - 8:45PM
- Nov.8th- Arrive Rome - 7:35 PM
- This night will obviously be a write off.
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navonna
- Coliseum/Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Colle del Giancolo
- Borghese Gallery
-Nov.13th- LEAVE ROME 10:00AM/ ARRIVE FLORENCE 12PM
- Nov.13th- Half day
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- After that OPEN....
- Nov.16th- LEAVE FLORENCE 9:30AM/ ARRIVE VENICE 11:35
*** RUSHED I KNOW
- Nov.16th- Half day
- St. Marks.. Square and Museum
- Ponte di Rialto
- Nov.18th- LEAVE VENICE 12:50PM/ ARRIVE PARIS 2:40 PM
*** Was in Paris on my last trip for a week, doing things I didn’t get to do last time.
- Night Tour? If not will go see Eiffel Tower (don’t judge) and take a stroll somewhere
- Musee D'Orsay
- Notre Dame (walk up to the tower)
- DAY TRIP UNDECIDED- Fontainebleau, smaller town...? I went to Versailles already but kind of want to go back...
- Musee de l'Orangerie
- Seine Cruise
- Galleries Lafayette
- Nov.23th- LEAVE PARIS 12:35PM/ ARRIVE AMSTERDAM 1:50PM
- Nov.23th - half day
- Canal Cruise
- Leiden Square
- Red Light District (I’ve read previous threads on this forum and I don’t need to hear about the exploitation of women.)
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rambrandt Plein
I know I have free time marked down in almost every city! I would love some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 8 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 13 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 14 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Undisclsoed location
- 17 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 18 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 19 Rome to venice
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 23 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?