I am trying to finalize my itinerary for my solo trip in November. I will be leaving on the 7th and returning on the 26th. I have booked my tickets between the cities I will be visiting. I will be travelling by train in Italy and flying between the other cities.
Here is the rough draft:
*** I am use to the rain and cold weather. I did my last trip in December over Christmas and New Years. I honestly enjoy just strolling around and taking everything in.
- Nov.7th - Leave Vancouver - 8:45PM
- Nov.8th- Arrive Rome - 7:35 PM
- This night will obviously be a write off.
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navonna
- Coliseum/Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Colle del Giancolo
- Borghese Gallery
-Nov.13th- LEAVE ROME 10:00AM/ ARRIVE FLORENCE 12PM
- Nov.13th- Half day
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- After that OPEN....
- Nov.16th- LEAVE FLORENCE 9:30AM/ ARRIVE VENICE 11:35
*** RUSHED I KNOW
- Nov.16th- Half day
- St. Marks.. Square and Museum
- Ponte di Rialto
- Nov.18th- LEAVE VENICE 12:50PM/ ARRIVE PARIS 2:40 PM
*** Was in Paris on my last trip for a week, doing things I didn’t get to do last time.
- Night Tour? If not will go see Eiffel Tower (don’t judge) and take a stroll somewhere
- Musee D'Orsay
- Notre Dame (walk up to the tower)
- DAY TRIP UNDECIDED- Fontainebleau, smaller town...? I went to Versailles already but kind of want to go back...
- Musee de l'Orangerie
- Seine Cruise
- Galleries Lafayette
- Nov.23th- LEAVE PARIS 12:35PM/ ARRIVE AMSTERDAM 1:50PM
- Nov.23th - half day
- Canal Cruise
- Leiden Square
- Red Light District (I’ve read previous threads on this forum and I don’t need to hear about the exploitation of women.)
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rambrandt Plein
I know I have free time marked down in almost every city! I would love some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Madrird and Seville
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Greece
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 11 Lake Como AREA questions
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August