I am trying to finalize my itinerary for my solo trip in November. I will be leaving on the 7th and returning on the 26th. I have booked my tickets between the cities I will be visiting. I will be travelling by train in Italy and flying between the other cities.
Here is the rough draft:
*** I am use to the rain and cold weather. I did my last trip in December over Christmas and New Years. I honestly enjoy just strolling around and taking everything in.
- Nov.7th - Leave Vancouver - 8:45PM
- Nov.8th- Arrive Rome - 7:35 PM
- This night will obviously be a write off.
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navonna
- Coliseum/Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Colle del Giancolo
- Borghese Gallery
-Nov.13th- LEAVE ROME 10:00AM/ ARRIVE FLORENCE 12PM
- Nov.13th- Half day
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Piazzale Michelangelo
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria
- After that OPEN....
- Nov.16th- LEAVE FLORENCE 9:30AM/ ARRIVE VENICE 11:35
*** RUSHED I KNOW
- Nov.16th- Half day
- St. Marks.. Square and Museum
- Ponte di Rialto
- Nov.18th- LEAVE VENICE 12:50PM/ ARRIVE PARIS 2:40 PM
*** Was in Paris on my last trip for a week, doing things I didn’t get to do last time.
- Night Tour? If not will go see Eiffel Tower (don’t judge) and take a stroll somewhere
- Musee D'Orsay
- Notre Dame (walk up to the tower)
- DAY TRIP UNDECIDED- Fontainebleau, smaller town...? I went to Versailles already but kind of want to go back...
- Musee de l'Orangerie
- Seine Cruise
- Galleries Lafayette
- Nov.23th- LEAVE PARIS 12:35PM/ ARRIVE AMSTERDAM 1:50PM
- Nov.23th - half day
- Canal Cruise
- Leiden Square
- Red Light District (I’ve read previous threads on this forum and I don’t need to hear about the exploitation of women.)
- Anne Frank House
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rambrandt Plein
I know I have free time marked down in almost every city! I would love some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy by car
- 2 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 3 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 Lyon
- 6 Dolomites October 14-18
- 7 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 11 Le Marche, Italy
- 12 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 13 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 14 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 15 sim card
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 19 Is Venice overrated?
- 20 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 25 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour