Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 8 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Scotland in December
- 11 10 days in London in early December
- 12 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe