Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 2 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 3 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 14 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 18 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 19 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 24 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe