Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 카지노바카라
- 2 tipping
- 3 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 4 Germany
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe