Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Which Day?
- 3 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 9 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Europe itinerary help!
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 19 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 23 Corsica and Sardinia
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Regarding Residence Permit
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe