Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 2 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 3 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 4 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 7 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 8 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 12 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 13 Stockholm Trip Report
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 20 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 21 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 22 Carry On Luggage
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 luggage suggestions