Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Street food in Turkey
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 One week in Venice - trips
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Scotland
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 21 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como