Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 2 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 7 K-Day
- 8 ATM at airport
- 9 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Flat in London
- 12 Lay over time
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 Sundays in Puglia
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe