Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메가스포츠카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼메가스포츠카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 핼로우카지노【图【 SSK68。CoM 】图】슈퍼카지노핼로우카지노
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 핼로우바카라【图【 SSK68。CoM 】图】슈퍼카지노핼로우바카라
- 5 태백카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼태백카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 월드카지노【试【 SSK68。CoM 】试】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 9 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 10 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 토토사이트추천 ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ bus97.com ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ 카지노사이트추천
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Praiana to Positano
- 15 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 16 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 21 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Venice
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe