Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 4 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 God Save the Queen?
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 14 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 9 Days in Spain
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Milan or Turin
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe