Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 7 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Budapest & Prague
- 10 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 driving from ancona to rome
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 17 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 18 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 19 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 20 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 23 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Athens
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe