Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 3 Is my plan ok
- 4 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 5 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 6 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 7 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 12 Portugal Trip
- 13 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 14 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 17 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Southern Spain
- 23 Reputable Tours
- 24 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth