I'm planning a 5th anniversary trip for my husband and me..oct 12-24..anniversary is on the 20th..
We fly into Paris and only have two weeks.. I'd really love to show him France and Italy... I definitely want to see the south of Italy (positano ) Ultimately, I would love it if we could spend our anniversary in Capri/south of Italy...
We fly back out of Paris ...
Thinking of purchasing a eurail pass..
Also... Concerned about the safety with the recent terrorism... Is there any need to be concerned?
Thank you SO much for any help or suggestions! I would like for this to be the trip of our lifetime… Very romantic and fun to celebrate our love story!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Bath apartment
- 2 Baby Milk
- 3 Suggestions for Where to Stay in Bath
- 4 Super Cover For Hertz
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 9 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 22 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 23 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 24 French restaurants
- 25 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas