I'm planning a 5th anniversary trip for my husband and me..oct 12-24..anniversary is on the 20th..
We fly into Paris and only have two weeks.. I'd really love to show him France and Italy... I definitely want to see the south of Italy (positano ) Ultimately, I would love it if we could spend our anniversary in Capri/south of Italy...
We fly back out of Paris ...
Thinking of purchasing a eurail pass..
Also... Concerned about the safety with the recent terrorism... Is there any need to be concerned?
Thank you SO much for any help or suggestions! I would like for this to be the trip of our lifetime… Very romantic and fun to celebrate our love story!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 renting a car in greece
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 retruning to US with souveniers
- 15 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 16 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 20 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 21 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.