I'm planning a 5th anniversary trip for my husband and me..oct 12-24..anniversary is on the 20th..
We fly into Paris and only have two weeks.. I'd really love to show him France and Italy... I definitely want to see the south of Italy (positano ) Ultimately, I would love it if we could spend our anniversary in Capri/south of Italy...
We fly back out of Paris ...
Thinking of purchasing a eurail pass..
Also... Concerned about the safety with the recent terrorism... Is there any need to be concerned?
Thank you SO much for any help or suggestions! I would like for this to be the trip of our lifetime… Very romantic and fun to celebrate our love story!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 11 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 12 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 18 "Never Mind"
- 19 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Italian car factory tours
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain