I'm planning a 5th anniversary trip for my husband and me..oct 12-24..anniversary is on the 20th..
We fly into Paris and only have two weeks.. I'd really love to show him France and Italy... I definitely want to see the south of Italy (positano ) Ultimately, I would love it if we could spend our anniversary in Capri/south of Italy...
We fly back out of Paris ...
Thinking of purchasing a eurail pass..
Also... Concerned about the safety with the recent terrorism... Is there any need to be concerned?
Thank you SO much for any help or suggestions! I would like for this to be the trip of our lifetime… Very romantic and fun to celebrate our love story!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 French Wedding
- 3 travel around Spain
- 4 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 Hilton CPH no loner
- 8 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 9 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 14 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 15 Wedding in Finland
- 16 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 22 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....