My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in September in Cinque Terre! We will be spending 4 nights and 5 days in Cinque Terre. I have been to Cinque Terre once before, but this will be my husband's first time there! I am looking for restaurant recommendations for our stay as well as a special one to celebrate our anniversary! I know most restaurants have good views of the town as you can sit outside in the town centers, but are there any restaurants with a must-see view that you may have to hike a bit to or take a bus to get there? Also, because we will be in cinque terre for several days, we would like to take a day trip to Tuscany for a wine tour. We would also like to see the leaning town of Pisa. I would love to hear recommended wine tours in the area!
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 3 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 "Too Much Cows"
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Rome -- The next time around
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?