My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in September in Cinque Terre! We will be spending 4 nights and 5 days in Cinque Terre. I have been to Cinque Terre once before, but this will be my husband's first time there! I am looking for restaurant recommendations for our stay as well as a special one to celebrate our anniversary! I know most restaurants have good views of the town as you can sit outside in the town centers, but are there any restaurants with a must-see view that you may have to hike a bit to or take a bus to get there? Also, because we will be in cinque terre for several days, we would like to take a day trip to Tuscany for a wine tour. We would also like to see the leaning town of Pisa. I would love to hear recommended wine tours in the area!
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 Iceland trip report!