My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in September in Cinque Terre! We will be spending 4 nights and 5 days in Cinque Terre. I have been to Cinque Terre once before, but this will be my husband's first time there! I am looking for restaurant recommendations for our stay as well as a special one to celebrate our anniversary! I know most restaurants have good views of the town as you can sit outside in the town centers, but are there any restaurants with a must-see view that you may have to hike a bit to or take a bus to get there? Also, because we will be in cinque terre for several days, we would like to take a day trip to Tuscany for a wine tour. We would also like to see the leaning town of Pisa. I would love to hear recommended wine tours in the area!
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Hotel Location
- 2 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 7 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 8 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 12 Is Sicily Safe?
- 13 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 14 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 15 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 16 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 19 Help with basic itinerary
- 20 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 23 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus