I'm wanting to treat my wife to an amazing dinner for our anniversary next month while we're in a Lake Como. We're staying in Menaggio, but if needed I will organise a driver if there is nothing suitable nearby. (From what I've read, it doesn't seem likely to get a private boat transfer after dinner if we eat at Bellagio?)
I've looked on Trip Advisor at the restaurant reviews, and while there seems to be a lot a well received restaurants, there isn't many excellent or fine dining restaurants in the immediate area if I'm not mistaken.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm not too fussed on price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Berlin, Nice and London
- 5 charming cities in Spain
- 6 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 7 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 8 Day in Madrid
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 12 Venice
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Family vacation to europe
- 15 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 18 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 19 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 20 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas