I'm wanting to treat my wife to an amazing dinner for our anniversary next month while we're in a Lake Como. We're staying in Menaggio, but if needed I will organise a driver if there is nothing suitable nearby. (From what I've read, it doesn't seem likely to get a private boat transfer after dinner if we eat at Bellagio?)
I've looked on Trip Advisor at the restaurant reviews, and while there seems to be a lot a well received restaurants, there isn't many excellent or fine dining restaurants in the immediate area if I'm not mistaken.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm not too fussed on price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Roma Pass
- 8 Trek through Eur
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 16 London Hotels
- 17 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?