I'm wanting to treat my wife to an amazing dinner for our anniversary next month while we're in a Lake Como. We're staying in Menaggio, but if needed I will organise a driver if there is nothing suitable nearby. (From what I've read, it doesn't seem likely to get a private boat transfer after dinner if we eat at Bellagio?)
I've looked on Trip Advisor at the restaurant reviews, and while there seems to be a lot a well received restaurants, there isn't many excellent or fine dining restaurants in the immediate area if I'm not mistaken.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm not too fussed on price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seat reservations
- 2 스위피 주소 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 오션릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 Italy in a week
- 6 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 Jewish Vienna
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Reaching the Lake District
- 18 Positano Hotel in September
- 19 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 22 Brussels flower tapestry
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 25 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?