When in Amsterdam we intend on visiting an number of museums including the Anne Frank museum. From what I have read on various threads we have decided that we will purchase the Museum Pass especially since we will also be able to use it when in The Hague. I was on the Anne Frank museum website this morning to see about reserving a time for our visit, however it would appear that I will need to buy an entrance ticket on -line in order to do so. That kind of defeats the benefit of having the Anne Frank entrance fee included in the Museum Pass. Is there a way I can reserve an entrance time without having to buy an entrance ticket.
Anne Frank Museum
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie