When in Amsterdam we intend on visiting an number of museums including the Anne Frank museum. From what I have read on various threads we have decided that we will purchase the Museum Pass especially since we will also be able to use it when in The Hague. I was on the Anne Frank museum website this morning to see about reserving a time for our visit, however it would appear that I will need to buy an entrance ticket on -line in order to do so. That kind of defeats the benefit of having the Anne Frank entrance fee included in the Museum Pass. Is there a way I can reserve an entrance time without having to buy an entrance ticket.
Anne Frank Museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 3 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 11 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 12 Lofoten ferry
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 24 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 25 men's shoes spain