When in Amsterdam we intend on visiting an number of museums including the Anne Frank museum. From what I have read on various threads we have decided that we will purchase the Museum Pass especially since we will also be able to use it when in The Hague. I was on the Anne Frank museum website this morning to see about reserving a time for our visit, however it would appear that I will need to buy an entrance ticket on -line in order to do so. That kind of defeats the benefit of having the Anne Frank entrance fee included in the Museum Pass. Is there a way I can reserve an entrance time without having to buy an entrance ticket.
Anne Frank Museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Story of the German Christmas star
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 10 driving in france with kids
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 25 All Set To Go!!