My husband and I have limited time in the Angus Glens and won't be able to hike. We will be driving through and I want to know if anyone can point to particularly scenic routes so we can see as much as possible, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forints or Euros?
- 2 Another question about the rouble.
- 3 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 4 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 5 3 days Venice to Paris
- 6 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 8 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 11 Staying at Dockland/Canary Wharf
- 12 A road trip to Florence
- 13 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 14 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 15 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 16 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 17 Shoppingin Spain
- 18 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 21 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 22 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 23 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 24 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 25 Croatia Trip Report Part 1