My husband and I have limited time in the Angus Glens and won't be able to hike. We will be driving through and I want to know if anyone can point to particularly scenic routes so we can see as much as possible, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capo d'Orlando
- 2 European Championship
- 3 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 4 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 7 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 What about Basque Country?
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Amsterdam Hotel
- 14 Amsterdam vs. France
- 15 Ireland ToDo
- 16 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 17 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 18 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 19 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 1 week in Malaga
- 23 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 24 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 25 Bus from montalcino to Firenze