This is a bit off-topic.
We're going to Italy and Austria soon. I'd like to know if anyone has had success with any Android apps that map your walking, with these features:
Can only use GPS -- my phone will not have Internet access while I walk (no SIM chips for Italy or Austria).
Does not need to be full of extra features - just mapping my path as I walk -- and ability to save the maps.
I have Google maps of Italy and Austria stored offline on my Android. It will have to work with them (rather than the internet-based maps) since I have no internet access as I walk. (I'll have it in the hotels using wi-fi, but not outdoors).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 아시안바카라
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 8 Bavaria in August
- 9 Train Question
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 13 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 14 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 18 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 19 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France
Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet