This is a bit off-topic.
We're going to Italy and Austria soon. I'd like to know if anyone has had success with any Android apps that map your walking, with these features:
Can only use GPS -- my phone will not have Internet access while I walk (no SIM chips for Italy or Austria).
Does not need to be full of extra features - just mapping my path as I walk -- and ability to save the maps.
I have Google maps of Italy and Austria stored offline on my Android. It will have to work with them (rather than the internet-based maps) since I have no internet access as I walk. (I'll have it in the hotels using wi-fi, but not outdoors).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 빅토리아머니상∽➩∽┤《 E100.ZE。AM 》∽➩∽빅토리아머니상
- 2 블랙잭카운팅➨≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡➨블랙잭카운팅
- 3 라이브배팅┏么】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【么┓라이브배팅
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Greek fuel cost
- 6 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 7 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 8 Day trips around Vienna
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Praiano hotel question
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please
Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet