I'm thinking about taking my parents to an Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht in July. I have looked at hotels in Maastricht but there doesn't seem to be many and the ones with availability are expensive. Does anyone have any ideas on somewhere to stay close to Maastricht that would be easy for us to get to the concert.
I have never been to the Netherlands before so would appreciate some ideas.
Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht, Netherlands - where to stay?
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 First time traveler to Ireland
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 22 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?