I'm thinking about taking my parents to an Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht in July. I have looked at hotels in Maastricht but there doesn't seem to be many and the ones with availability are expensive. Does anyone have any ideas on somewhere to stay close to Maastricht that would be easy for us to get to the concert.
I have never been to the Netherlands before so would appreciate some ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Umbria / Le Marche
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 12 Katyn massacres
- 13 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 14 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 15 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 16 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 19 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 20 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 Italy
- 24 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in Spain
Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht, Netherlands - where to stay?