I'm thinking about taking my parents to an Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht in July. I have looked at hotels in Maastricht but there doesn't seem to be many and the ones with availability are expensive. Does anyone have any ideas on somewhere to stay close to Maastricht that would be easy for us to get to the concert.
I have never been to the Netherlands before so would appreciate some ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 21 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 22 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht, Netherlands - where to stay?