I am thinking of taking my parents to Maastricht in July to an Andre Rieu concert. I have been looking at hotels in Maastricht itself but there doesn't seem to be many and the ones that are available are expensive. Does anyone know of somewhere nearby with reasonably priced hotels but still easy to get to Maastricht? I have never been to this part of Belgium before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 6 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 7 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 8 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 9 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 13 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 14 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 18 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 19 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 20 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 21 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht, Belgium - where to stay?