I am thinking of taking my parents to Maastricht in July to an Andre Rieu concert. I have been looking at hotels in Maastricht itself but there doesn't seem to be many and the ones that are available are expensive. Does anyone know of somewhere nearby with reasonably priced hotels but still easy to get to Maastricht? I have never been to this part of Belgium before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 favorite app for converting US $$
- 3 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 4 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 5 One week in London with kids
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Trip in September
- 10 help with europe itinary
- 11 Iceland with Young Kids
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 Wake Up Mods
- 14 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 15 One Day in Vienna
- 16 Escorted tours Norway
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 19 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 20 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 21 Help with basic itinerary
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Light weight small converter?
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 San Gimignano area of Italy
Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht, Belgium - where to stay?