I am thinking of taking my parents to Maastricht in July to an Andre Rieu concert. I have been looking at hotels in Maastricht itself but there doesn't seem to be many and the ones that are available are expensive. Does anyone know of somewhere nearby with reasonably priced hotels but still easy to get to Maastricht? I have never been to this part of Belgium before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Germany or Sweden
- 10 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 11 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Bordeaux to Nice
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 25 Rome -- The next time around
Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht, Belgium - where to stay?