I am thinking of taking my parents to Maastricht in July to an Andre Rieu concert. I have been looking at hotels in Maastricht itself but there doesn't seem to be many and the ones that are available are expensive. Does anyone know of somewhere nearby with reasonably priced hotels but still easy to get to Maastricht? I have never been to this part of Belgium before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Italian Riviera
- 4 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 5 Switzerland in mid-April
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 Hamam Istanbul?
- 11 Holiday in Austria
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 15 visa appointment experience
- 16 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 17 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany
Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht, Belgium - where to stay?