I am thinking of taking my parents to Maastricht in July to an Andre Rieu concert. I have been looking at hotels in Maastricht itself but there doesn't seem to be many and the ones that are available are expensive. Does anyone know of somewhere nearby with reasonably priced hotels but still easy to get to Maastricht? I have never been to this part of Belgium before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 2 Italy trains question
- 3 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 4 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 5 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 8 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 9 Iceland in July
- 10 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 13 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 16 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Seville Itinerary
- 20 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 21 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 23 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 24 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht, Belgium - where to stay?