My wife and are planning a trip of a lifetime next month to Andorra. We are planning about 17 days, and wonder if this is enough time to take in all the sights and culture of this country. This will be our first European trip wonder if there are any suggestions on what to do an see in Andorra. Any B & B's that you would suggest? Thanks for your help. Elwood
View all Europe activity »
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Channel Islands
- 12 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna