My wife and are planning a trip of a lifetime next month to Andorra. We are planning about 17 days, and wonder if this is enough time to take in all the sights and culture of this country. This will be our first European trip wonder if there are any suggestions on what to do an see in Andorra. Any B & B's that you would suggest? Thanks for your help. Elwood
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 2 Shipping Prosecco
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Your favourite places in Bath
- 7 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 8 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Europe Tour with Kids
- 11 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Lakes District UK
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Kimhe--flamenco
- 16 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 17 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 20 Italy 14 days
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 23 Best way to get from paris to florence?
- 24 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 25 Venice Apartment on Canal for Three Canadian Ladies