I plan to be in Spain and France in November. I would love to see the Pyrenees and thought it would be fun to drive from Barcelona to Carcassonne. We plan to stop and spend the night in Andorra before moving on to Carcassonne the next day. How are the roads to Andorra from the Spanish side and to France from Andorra that time of year? We expect to be there the second and third week of November. Is snow possible on the roadways then? Thanks.
Andorra in November by car?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 2 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Southern France
- 6 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 12 Spain Travel
- 13 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Public transport from Ostuni
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 20 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 21 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 22 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris