I plan to be in Spain and France in November. I would love to see the Pyrenees and thought it would be fun to drive from Barcelona to Carcassonne. We plan to stop and spend the night in Andorra before moving on to Carcassonne the next day. How are the roads to Andorra from the Spanish side and to France from Andorra that time of year? We expect to be there the second and third week of November. Is snow possible on the roadways then? Thanks.
Andorra in November by car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 2 To Prague or not to Prague
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 5 Day Trips from Paris
- 6 Now for the Venice hotel
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 South of Switzerland
- 14 A Week in Spain
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Home Base in Belgium
- 21 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 22 London Pass
- 23 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 24 Potential trip - Balkans
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?