I plan to be in Spain and France in November. I would love to see the Pyrenees and thought it would be fun to drive from Barcelona to Carcassonne. We plan to stop and spend the night in Andorra before moving on to Carcassonne the next day. How are the roads to Andorra from the Spanish side and to France from Andorra that time of year? We expect to be there the second and third week of November. Is snow possible on the roadways then? Thanks.
Andorra in November by car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 renting a car in Germany
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 London hotel
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich