I plan to be in Spain and France in November. I would love to see the Pyrenees and thought it would be fun to drive from Barcelona to Carcassonne. We plan to stop and spend the night in Andorra before moving on to Carcassonne the next day. How are the roads to Andorra from the Spanish side and to France from Andorra that time of year? We expect to be there the second and third week of November. Is snow possible on the roadways then? Thanks.
Andorra in November by car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 2 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 3 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 6 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 7 travel to western Europe from India
- 8 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 9 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 10 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 11 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 12 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 13 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 14 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 15 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 Late night train from Prague
- 18 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 19 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 20 I'm in a funk
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 23 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 24 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!