I plan to be in Spain and France in November. I would love to see the Pyrenees and thought it would be fun to drive from Barcelona to Carcassonne. We plan to stop and spend the night in Andorra before moving on to Carcassonne the next day. How are the roads to Andorra from the Spanish side and to France from Andorra that time of year? We expect to be there the second and third week of November. Is snow possible on the roadways then? Thanks.
Andorra in November by car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 3 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 4 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Luzern to Zurich
- 10 Malaga article
- 11 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 12 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 13 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 16 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 17 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 18 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 19 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 21 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 German Wings
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Renting a car after train to Florence