I'm going to Spain next month and I was wondering if you could give me aome tips on where to stay and what to do in Seville (3 days) and Malaga (4 days). But from Malaga we want to take daytrips to some other nice beach.
I'm going with my girlfriend and we're looking a good day at the beach but our budget is short as we've just arrived from our trip to Cozumel.
We really enjoy sightseeing, nice tapas and good cold beers. But not facy places. A good hostel with private bathroom is more than enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Andalucia itinerary help
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 16 How to rent a car
- 17 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 18 Day trips from Florence
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 May get together in Paris