I'm going to Spain next month and I was wondering if you could give me aome tips on where to stay and what to do in Seville (3 days) and Malaga (4 days). But from Malaga we want to take daytrips to some other nice beach.
I'm going with my girlfriend and we're looking a good day at the beach but our budget is short as we've just arrived from our trip to Cozumel.
We really enjoy sightseeing, nice tapas and good cold beers. But not facy places. A good hostel with private bathroom is more than enough.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 2 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Greece
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 southeast sicily town as home base
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 Best Viking Sites