Thinking of going for 1 week.
Went to Madrid this time of the year once and for the most part it was dry but overcast.
How much rain is likely in the usual places like Granada and Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 6 day itinerary
- 2 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 3 ATM
- 4 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 5 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 8 Living in Paris......for a week
- 9 ATM help
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 13 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Athens tour guide advice
- 19 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 20 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 25 Bernese Oberland