Thinking of going for 1 week.
Went to Madrid this time of the year once and for the most part it was dry but overcast.
How much rain is likely in the usual places like Granada and Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 Traveling in Belgium
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Paris in August
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?