Thinking of going for 1 week.
Went to Madrid this time of the year once and for the most part it was dry but overcast.
How much rain is likely in the usual places like Granada and Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking Dolomites
- 2 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 3 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 4 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 RHK's Fall escape
- 7 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 12 Rungis market Paris
- 13 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 16 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 17 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 18 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 19 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 23 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 25 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg