Thinking of going for 1 week.
Went to Madrid this time of the year once and for the most part it was dry but overcast.
How much rain is likely in the usual places like Granada and Seville?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone companys
- 2 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 3 italy itinerary
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Local markets in Italy
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 11 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Where in Paris?
- 14 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 15 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 16 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 Guides - Matera
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 23 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 24 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 25 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details