Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 2 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 3 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 4 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 5 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 6 apartment
- 7 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 12 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 13 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 16 London and nearby suggestions
- 17 Brighton-bath Uk
- 18 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 19 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 20 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 21 Madrid
- 22 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 23 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1