Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles Degaulle question
- 2 Amsterdam and ?????
- 3 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 4 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 5 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help
- 8 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 9 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 10 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 11 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 12 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 Amsterdam Hotel
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 FCO connection time
- 17 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 18 Lagos Walking Tour
- 19 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 20 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Euro 2016
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks