Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 2 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 4 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 10 20 free days of Europe
- 11 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 Help with itinerary
- 14 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 15 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 16 Planning Advice!
- 17 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 18 Our European adventures
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 22 1 day trip from Nice
- 23 Girona and Besalau
- 24 3 nights in Paris
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan