Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 hotels in Seville
- 4 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 5 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Location of hotel in Rome
- 10 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Need advice for this
- 14 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 15 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 25 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes