Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Cell phones in Ireland
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 What to wear