Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 Luggage on trains/security?
- 6 The Rain in Spain and more
- 7 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 8 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 9 London Paris
- 10 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 12 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 15 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 16 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 17 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 18 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 19 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 20 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 21 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 22 Spain.. suggestions please
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 London dining service charge
- 25 Scotland Question