Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Portugal with large family
- 12 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 Croatia
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 Croatia trip Planning
- 18 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 Driving in Italy?
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Ireland in April