Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 6 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 11 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 12 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 13 Small towns not too near Paris
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 17 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 23 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Cinqueterre