Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 Barcelona Transfers
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 13 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 14 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 15 Ireland in a week
- 16 Spain - Andalucia
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 21 2 Week European Itinerary
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?