Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 3 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 4 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 5 Battlefield Tour
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 15 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 16 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 19 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 20 London on a sunny day
- 21 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 22 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 23 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 24 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 25 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome