Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 4 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 5 Holiday Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 11 How big backpack do I need?
- 12 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 20 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 21 Prague on a budget...
- 22 December in Slovenia
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 25 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please