Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 2 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 3 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Flights from Croatia
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 10 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 11 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 12 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 15 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 20 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 21 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 22 Scenic Driving Routes
- 23 Vienna to Bratislava
- 24 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 25 1 way ticket