My daughter and I arrive in Malaga on Dec 9 and depart Jan 9. We want to slow travel in andalusia and I'm thinking it might work to stay somewhere like a pueblo blanco (Olvera) for a month and just do day trips around the area. We want to visit Granada, Cordoba, Seville....and other places we find of interest, then finish off with a few nights in Malaga. There seems to be bus connections to all those places. So for those that know the area, is this feasible, or would we be better off staying in 4 separate places for a week at a time.
Andalusia - one base for a month?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Trip to Italy
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 13 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 14 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 15 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 16 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 17 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 18 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Scotland day tour
- 21 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 22 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 23 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 24 England sites not to miss
- 25 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...