Traveling to Andalusia in September and am staying in Benahavis (small town just north of Estepona and NW of Marbella) 4 days and 4 days in Marbella.
We're a family of 3 (traveling w/ a 1 year old) and want to know whether traveling by bus or train from Malaga airport to Banahavis is best. Also any tips for traveling from Benahavis to Marbella would be appreciated.
Thx in advance & Ciao!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Apartment Montreux area
- 5 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 6 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 An evening in London
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 23 Safety in Rome
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary