Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 italy
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 8 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 14 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Golfing in Ireland