Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 3 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 car rental companies Italy
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 22 London hotel
- 23 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?