Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 2 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 3 I went to Paris in June
- 4 Italy things to do?
- 5 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 6 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 7 Tour Group Operators
- 8 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 9 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 13 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 14 Self-driving tips for France
- 15 Does this sound feasible?
- 16 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 17 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 20 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 21 How to make this adventure work?
- 22 Eating in University cafeterias
- 23 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??