Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 3 Greece
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 tickets for Wimbledon
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 Chania
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Paris hotel
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Ex-pats with young kids
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning