Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Iceland early december visit
- 6 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 7 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning