Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel help
- 2 Italy - rental car damages query
- 3 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 10 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 11 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 12 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 15 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 18 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 19 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 20 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 24 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 25 Verona and Lake Garda
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning