Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 London for Christmas