Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 2 Itinerary Assistance
- 3 Where will Britain go?
- 4 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 5 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 6 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 11 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 12 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 15 Where to stay in London
- 16 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Europe Destination with kids?
- 19 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 20 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 21 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 22 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 23 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 24 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 25 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning