Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 2 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 3 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 4 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 7 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 A week driving in Bavaria
- 10 Car rental/return near London
- 11 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 12 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 15 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 22 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Trans-Siberia Train
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning