Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 2 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 3 Norwegian Air?
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 12 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 13 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 14 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 18 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 19 Highclare Castle
- 20 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 21 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 24 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning