Planning a short trip - 6 night - through Andalusia on our way to Pakistan.
Family of five with 3 kids 12 and under. Arrive Malaga Dec 23 and depart Madrid Dec 29th
Would like to hit all the historical places: Gibraltar, Granada, Cordoba, Toledo, Seville etc.
Want to get a taste of the culture and want the kids to appreciate a different way of living.
Love natural beauty and definitely need down time to relax before getting to Pakistan.
Not sure how to map out the order of cities, whether to do day trips or stay in a different city each night. Should we rent a minivan, get trains, hire a private tour guide, a combination? We will have extra luggage for the Pakistan part of the trip with us as well.
Will things be open on Christmas day? Is it hard to find halal food?
Please help me get started - much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 5 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 6 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 7 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 8 First time in Italy
- 9 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 10 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 11 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 12 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 13 italy itinerary request
- 14 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 15 Pompeii luggage storage
- 16 What about Basque Country?
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 20 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 21 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 22 Sardinia for young travellers
- 23 currency
- 24 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 25 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
Andalusia 6 nights in Dec with family - need help planning