Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Rome
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 Trip to Rome
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 8 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 11 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please