Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car