Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Andalusia - 11 days in late Sept / early Oct 2012
- 1 Cuenca or Toledo
- 2 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 6 Bruges B&Bs
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 What is the best food in France?
- 9 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 10 Trenitalia
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 13 Train tickets
- 14 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 15 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 16 Connection in Newark EWR
- 17 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 18 iPhone from germany
- 19 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 20 Venice at Christmas?
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Estonia
- 23 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 24 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 25 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona