Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Electrical Power Conversion
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Douro Valley in January?
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 24 Barcelona alternative
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious