Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 5 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 6 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 7 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Greece
- 14 southeast sicily town as home base
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 19 London with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Top Tapas Tascas
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies