Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Cognac transportation?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 4 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia