Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3nights in Venice
- 2 총판토토 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Paris in November
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 9 Munich itinerary review
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 12 Football Tickets - Athens
- 13 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 14 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 Earthquake near Naples
- 19 Budapest to Kosice
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 22 My 3 days in Venice
- 23 multi city flights to europe
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge