Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 6 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 11 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 12 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb