I am looking forward to visiting what looks like a beautiful region of Spain in September.
We are flying to Seville on 2nd September and leaving from Malaga on 13th September.
I have a rough itinerary that I have put together, would love some advice on anything I might have missed, or if you think I could better organise some of the activities\visits. We stay in seville first for a few nights, then a night in Cordoba and the remainder in Malaga, with day trips inbetween.
The only thing I've booked is the flights, so everything is open to change.
Key question is whether to spend another night in Cordoba or use the FREE Day to exploy another area around Malaga?
Does this itinerary look do-able?
Seville - 4 nights stay
02/09 Arrive Seville at 10:40am
02/09 Explore Seville (we will be tired after flight)
03/09 Explore Seville
04/09 Explore Seville
05/09 Day trip to Cadiz city
06/09 Check out early and travel to Cordoba
Cordoba - 1 night stay
06/09 Arrive early and explore Cordoba for full day
07/09 Check out - (leave bags at hotel) and explore Cordoba during day and travel to Malaga later in day
Malaga - 6 nights stay
07/09 Relax on arrival to Malaga (late afternoon\evening)
08/09 Day trip to Ronda
09/09 Day trip to Granada
10/09 Day trip to Nerja (caves\beach\Frigiliana white village)
11/09 Day trip to Marbella (or other excursion possible)
12/09 FREE DAY - Explore Malaga \ or other day trip
13/09 Explore Malaga (fly back in evening at 2200)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Renting a car in Greece
- 4 renting a car in greece
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?