I am looking forward to visiting what looks like a beautiful region of Spain in September.
We are flying to Seville on 2nd September and leaving from Malaga on 13th September.
I have a rough itinerary that I have put together, would love some advice on anything I might have missed, or if you think I could better organise some of the activities\visits. We stay in seville first for a few nights, then a night in Cordoba and the remainder in Malaga, with day trips inbetween.
The only thing I've booked is the flights, so everything is open to change.
Key question is whether to spend another night in Cordoba or use the FREE Day to exploy another area around Malaga?
Does this itinerary look do-able?
Seville - 4 nights stay
02/09 Arrive Seville at 10:40am
02/09 Explore Seville (we will be tired after flight)
03/09 Explore Seville
04/09 Explore Seville
05/09 Day trip to Cadiz city
06/09 Check out early and travel to Cordoba
Cordoba - 1 night stay
06/09 Arrive early and explore Cordoba for full day
07/09 Check out - (leave bags at hotel) and explore Cordoba during day and travel to Malaga later in day
Malaga - 6 nights stay
07/09 Relax on arrival to Malaga (late afternoon\evening)
08/09 Day trip to Ronda
09/09 Day trip to Granada
10/09 Day trip to Nerja (caves\beach\Frigiliana white village)
11/09 Day trip to Marbella (or other excursion possible)
12/09 FREE DAY - Explore Malaga \ or other day trip
13/09 Explore Malaga (fly back in evening at 2200)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KYOCERA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KYOCERA Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Transylvania - June 2018
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Venice/Mestre
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Krakow
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Pay attention to your watches !
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 23 Iceland early december visit
- 24 Zurich to Milan trip
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?