My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 2 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 What to wear
- 5 No points in Paris .....
- 6 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 9 Sicily - not a trip report
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 12 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 13 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 19 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Three days in Spain
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Eurostar booking