My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 3 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 4 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 museum passes in Rome
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Munich
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?