My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bodrum to instanbul
- 2 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 3 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 8 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 9 Questions About Croatia
- 10 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scottish Passport
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 15 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 See You In Minsk
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Air France strike