My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris