My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 4 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 5 Lucerne Switzerland
- 6 London city Best option for transit
- 7 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 8 Central Europe itinerary
- 9 First visit to France in November
- 10 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Europe in December for 10 days
- 23 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 24 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 25 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal