My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train in Poland?
- 2 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 3 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 6 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 7 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 10 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 11 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 12 UK with Kids
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 DVD players in France
- 17 Freising or Erding?
- 18 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 19 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 20 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 21 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 24 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 25 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre