My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 7 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 8 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 15 Italian Lakes
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 17 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja