My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok