My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 21 Nice Video about Poland
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 France/Italy Itinerary Check