My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 2 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 A Week in Spain
- 5 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 6 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 7 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 13 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 France in 2003
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Maratea
- 23 2 different itineraries
- 24 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 25 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice