My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 3 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 9 using airbnb for the first time...
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 How to make this adventure work?
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets