My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 2 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 7 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 8 Athens and which islands?
- 9 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 10 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 13 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 14 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 19 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 20 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 21 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 22 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 23 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 24 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 25 Trans-Siberian Railway