My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 6 Cotswolds first time
- 7 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 8 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 9 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 10 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 The east coast of Italy
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 17 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 18 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 19 Grad Schools in London?
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 22 Florence Opera
- 23 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 24 Latest Itinerary
- 25 Day trips from Bologna