My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece for a month with a baby
- 2 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 3 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 4 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 5 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 6 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 7 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 10 Bayeux tapestry
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 13 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 14 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 17 Camino No-No
- 18 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 19 9 days in switzerland
- 20 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 21 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 22 Bus ride to Positano
- 23 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 24 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 25 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget