My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 5 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)