My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 5 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 TGV and Provence questions
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Rome Accommodation
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia