My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Questions for my German friends
- 8 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 9 London visit
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 14 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer