My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 One week in Venice - trips
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 UK for 12 days !
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside