My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Norway Advice
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 12 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 13 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 14 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 15 Voltage in UK and France
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Barcelona free tours??
- 18 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Tour ends in Rome
- 22 Pisa or Siena?
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Giverny in early October?
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?