My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 American Express
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano