My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 4 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area