My husband and I are visiting Andalucia in September for 8 days with two young children, aged 6 and 8. There are so many places we want to visit but don't want to spend the whole time checking in and out of hotels. We were thinking of staying at Conil de la Frontera for five nights and then doing day trips to Cadiz, Ronda and Tarifa and then staying in Seville for four nights and doing day trips to Granada and Cordoba. Does anyone have advice whether this would work or would it be better to stay in different hotels in each city/town? Have I missed any "must sees" in Andalucia?
Andalucia, Spain in September - central bases?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 3 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 4 Istanbul hotels
- 5 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich